PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to the SUPERBIKES???

catchmeifyoucan
31-01-2007, 09:49 PM
alright ppl, another year gone, and the superbikes are back again, whos going down, how you getting there, and whos bringing the strippers??? seriously though, many ppl going down?? went last year, won some corporate tickets to the honda tent, was heaps of fun... this year, general admission... its so much cheaper..

01-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Got a friend to mind me dogs & have a house that is in Cowes[:I]be there on fridy:D there may even be a vacancy in the house[:0]we had a dropout[xx(]let me know[:X]

catchmeifyoucan
01-02-2007, 04:05 PM
cheers for the offer mate, but can only afford to go down on the sunday, plus ill be going with some mates and my misses.. look out for the streetfighter t-shirt and come say g'day...
should be a good weekend providing weather isn't typical of melbourne... SHIT... last year was ok, a bit hot, but better then rain...

revken
17-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I'll be there.

banditR1
18-02-2007, 12:36 PM
me too me too- i be there -- come up and say hi-- you streetifghter boyz are SOOOOOOOOO SHY everytime i wave hello---- no response:(

Gix11
18-02-2007, 02:00 PM
What? Are you for real? No repsonse? Who have you met? Was there a distinct lack of hair with the members you have seen? (there's something in the water down there).

18-02-2007, 02:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

(there's something in the water down there).

Yeah, there hair after every shower :D

Male pattern baldness...........naaah :D

Deano
18-02-2007, 10:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by banditR1

me too me too- i be there -- come up and say hi-- you streetifghter boyz are SOOOOOOOOO SHY everytime i wave hello---- no response:(

do you ride a honda?

Gix11
18-02-2007, 10:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

quote:Originally posted by banditR1

do you ride a honda?

She rides an R1 mate:
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4005