PDA

View Full Version : vizman

vizman
31-01-2007, 01:47 AM
wuddupp, kool site, just bin laughing ma tats off reading the stunt 'help and advice' threads... any who i'm the vizman just thought i'd say wuddupp.. instead of just dogging you all from the uk

Tone
31-01-2007, 04:47 AM
Welcome Viz...like ya pics,I'll beat the rest of the guys in with a pic of Sam King on a slingshot thanks!

fimpBIKES
31-01-2007, 06:47 AM
hi matey

show em all some of your handi-work!

TurboKat
31-01-2007, 07:49 AM
G'day Vizman, lovin your work in The Bible mate, you got some talent.
Like Fimp said, stick some of your work on here, some people might not've seen it & I reckon it'll go down a treat.

vizman
31-01-2007, 08:23 AM
i,m a bit of a computer spaz, how do i make my pictures go on? i tried following the upload picture thingyma'jig but it said my pictures were too big or somit' please help.....

31-01-2007, 12:16 PM
What system you running there Vizman? Which particular graphics packages?

If you want send me an email, and I'll return an address you can email them too, and I'll resize'em for ya.

Gix11
31-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Nice one Vizman. You made it then.
Yea, don't fuck about with them images if they're too big it'll drive you nuts, send 'em to me, I'll do the rest for ya. You know my email already. I'll announce to the members what the plan is as well....

Matt
31-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Welcome Vizman.

Iceman
31-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Welcome aboard Vizman.

evad
02-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Hey Vizman, welcome... Just had a look at the design for the fools run T shirts, bloody exellent [8D][:p]

Jockney Rebel
02-02-2007, 06:18 PM
welcome Vizman top art mate q for u... did u used to do the cartoon series streetfighters or ami thinkin of a completely different bloke? seem to remember way back in the 90's there was a page of stuff near the back of the mag ???

BOHEMION
02-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Welcome aboard mate!! plenty more laughs in this place

MDM
07-02-2007, 01:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

welcome Vizman top art mate q for u... did u used to do the cartoon series streetfighters or ami thinkin of a completely different bloke? seem to remember way back in the 90's there was a page of stuff near the back of the mag ???

You'll be thinking of Bloodrunners Frankie!
That was drawn by Andy Sparrow, who is still doing a bit of drawing along the same lines, but not much.

sickboy
07-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Bloodrunners, thats going back a bit, wasnt that about a super hero type bloke by the name of Jack Shit?

vizman
08-02-2007, 01:05 AM
hell yeah... dispatchriders...[mainly live organs] lom on the hoover, jack shit on the hot kat...[splat].. and not forgetting kev at control...fanfuckingtastick artwork...storylines....taxi driving scum....simon l'bon....diff dog two wheel drive...andy sparrow a fookin' legend......who is jack shit?......not telling....

Jockney Rebel
08-02-2007, 03:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by MDM

quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

You'll be thinking of Bloodrunners Frankie!
That was drawn by Andy Sparrow, who is still doing a bit of drawing along the same lines, but not much.

cheers dave it was drivin me nuts tryin to remember it [8D]

Jockney Rebel
08-02-2007, 03:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by vizman

hell yeah... dispatchriders...[mainly live organs] lom on the hoover, jack shit on the hot kat...[splat].. and not forgetting kev at control...fanfuckingtastick artwork...storylines....taxi driving scum....simon l'bon....diff dog two wheel drive...andy sparrow a fookin' legend......who is jack shit?......not telling....
vis i was a crazee koorior at the time for fastways and a no of others [its where i picked up my unique ridin technique lol :Dits called "fallin with style"] id luv to see a book of the stuff [8D]

Gix11
08-02-2007, 01:48 PM
If anyone is wondering what the fuck this is all about, check out the site: http://www.bloodrunners.com/ - I remember them well.

08-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Or you could just ask Salvidor Dali;)
Approach ANYone that has talent & they see the world thru Burlesque vision[:o)]Vis[;)it is of no cosequence that you have talent & find a "nerd box" a unit!:D
The art work on the shirt is "brill"
Great work mate:D:)