PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the Superbikes?

Large
28-01-2007, 08:40 PM
...anyone?

Not sure if I can, but I'm trying to get the thur-fri and Mon off.

TurboKat
29-01-2007, 09:25 AM
FUCK YEAH [:p] Never miss it.
IMO it's a better event than the GP, more of a M/C enthusiasts crowd at the Supers, lots more "Event Goers" at the GP - not that that's a bad thing, it just makes the Qs for the beer stands longer [V]
The major bonus with the SBK is you can ride your bike into & around the Circuit so you can watch each race from a different spot, get your gourmet souvlaki from the other side of the track, check out the Expo tent, cruise back to the campground to reload or just parade around on your Gixerised Katana :)
Of course the other big drawcard will be watching the "Battle of Troy" unfold - although the result is a bit of a foregone conclusion really - Bayliss will be untouchable again all year.
We'll be camping in Trackside again this year (M/C's only) we usually get there Fri. a.m, set up the tents & then........ errr..... well, it all gets blurry from then on but I'm sure we have fun. :D;)
Bring your Aussie flag & your drinking hat mate, we'll have a ball [8D]

Deano
29-01-2007, 04:50 PM
i will be there

01-02-2007, 06:46 PM
So will I;)but have house up the road[^]should be on the fighter[^]will make sure that i catch up with both of yooz[8D]:DLadge if ya wont to stay it shood b OK;)go`n down on wed[:X]

catchmeifyoucan
01-02-2007, 07:59 PM
ill be there, its gonna be a blast...

kevkatana
02-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Should be going. Trackside,natch!

revken
05-02-2007, 04:49 PM
I'll be there on the trusty sv with kezza my partner. cya there