PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Riders bike extravaganza

Rocket
28-01-2007, 12:47 PM
This was posted on Perthstreetbikes.com

Aussie Riders.com would like to extend an invitation to you to attend the Aussie Riders Two Wheel Extravaganza. This event promises to be the largest event of its kind on the Gold Coast. Aussie Riders Two Wheel Extravaganza will be held at Parklands Showground from 15 – 16 September, 2007.

The Aussie Riders Two Wheel Extravaganza is set to be a spectacular display of motorcycling in its entirety. The event will host a large trade show along side a showcase of all aspects of motorcycling in sports, recreation and business.

Aussie Riders has long been associated with motorcycling through promotions, events, sponsorship and a media website. In the last five years Aussie Riders has held motorcycle events and races in Western Australia, have held fundraisers and promoted and supported various aspects of motorcycle sports through sponsorship.

Aussie Riders Two Wheel Extravaganza will encompass a three day pocket bike series, freestyle displays, trials displays, stunt riders, burn out competition, show and shine, custom bikes, static club displays, such as drag bikes, speedway bikes, race bikes and so on, a large motorcycle and accessory trade show in the large pavilion, a fashion show, novelty events, competitions, mechanical bull riding, jelly wrestling and so much more.

If you attend from Western Australia you will be treated to VIP status with an invite to the after party, please contact Karen – Event Coordinator on 0400 727 980 promotions@aussieriders.com
or Angela – Promotions Manager on 0418 427 413.

Regards

Karen Keelan
Events Coordinator

papa smurf
28-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Won't be any dragbikes there, that's the same weekend as the Australian Nationals.[V][V]

Gix11
28-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Yea, Dave brought it to my attention this morning as well. I think we'll have to do a stand again. Any volunteers?

jakam04
30-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Subject to shifts. Will gladly help out.

Jarrod

sharky
30-01-2007, 04:46 PM
If we have made it to Brisvegas by then for sure...

Gix11
30-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Sweet, cheers guys. Now I know I have support I will look into it and see what's entailed.

evad
30-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Si Ill help out if you need me
Dave

Gix11
30-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Sounds good mate. I'll keep you posted.