PDA

View Full Version : RIP

BillyWhizz888
15-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Just noticed this [V]

STAY SAFE OVER THERE PEOPLE

The horror weekend on Queensland roads has continued, with the death of a motorcyclist this morning.

Police are yet to identify the motorcyclist.

The bike collided with a car and caught fire outside the Deception Bay rubbish dump, north of Brisbane.

The crash closed sections of the Bruce Highway at Deception Bay, as well as Potassium Street - where the accident took place.

It takes to four the number of people killed on Queensland roads in just over 24 hours.

papa smurf
15-01-2007, 08:58 AM
There was also another one at Mt Gravatt.
2 riders down is 2 too many.
Condolences to the families of both riders.
Take it easy out there people, both accidents were due apparently to the bikes hitting trailers being towed by the cars.

Hillsy
15-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Not good news

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,21060325-3102,00.html

TheFonz69
17-01-2007, 09:01 PM
It does not matter if we have ever met these bikers or not. By the very fact they ride, it makes them our brothers and sisters. We never forget our biking family, and while we remember them when we ride, we honour them. Take care out there on the road, but don't forget to have a bit of fun.

18-01-2007, 12:37 AM
yeah flowers an shit to those that need em,the Bruce HWY between deception bay and Caboulture is 1 of the straightest roads i've ever ridden. I see A grade fuckwits dicing with traffic daily on this road."FUCKWIT COMMUTER'S". A warning to anyone that commutes on a motorcyycle on a daily basis in peak hour traffic...you are a statistic waiting to come unstuck. give up riding and smoke 300 cigarette's a day instead,you'll live longer.

papa smurf
18-01-2007, 09:41 AM
I hear what your saying Davo but i'll be fucked if i'm going to give up being a daily rider to become a weekend WANKER.[}:)][}:)]
Absolutely NO offence meant to anyone here by this comment. [:X]

dazz
18-01-2007, 09:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by papa smurf

I hear what your saying Davo but i'll be fucked if i'm going to give up being a daily rider to become a weekend WANKER.[}:)][}:)]

Why don't the cops police the "Keep left unless overtaking" rule more?

Gix11
18-01-2007, 01:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by dazz

THANK FUCK SOMEONE SAID THAT! It's those fuckwits on the highway that cause all the accidents I see. Hence I avoid it like the plague. I nearly wanna punch someone everytime I get on the fucking highway.

Jockney Rebel
18-01-2007, 04:52 PM
is it just me or do some cops here sit up ur arse baiting u
i got followed in the car the other night and this patrol car sat right on me taillights for about 2 miles

BOHEMION
18-01-2007, 07:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by dazz

Ive seen it enforced many times on the Bruce Hwy. There was one silly bitch stopping a motorbike cop from chasing someone so he pulled her over and the person he caught speeding, booked em both[:0]

fukin funny

BOHEMION
18-01-2007, 07:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

is it just me or do some cops here sit up ur arse baiting u
i got followed in the car the other night and this patrol car sat right on me taillights for about 2 miles

Yes and it shits me!

Jockney Rebel
18-01-2007, 11:10 PM
i know bo.... but i drive an old 83 merc not exactly a boyracer car...could understand it if i was in a scooby or summat

Gix11
18-01-2007, 11:30 PM
That following you shit is usually them doing an in car rego check. If all checks out they then watch your performance, and if that checks out they bog off. Does your head in though.

Rich
19-01-2007, 07:52 AM
frankenbike, sometimes it takes a while to get a reply on the radio depending how busy the channel is. Beside your car was probably older than the Coppers following you, they were just trying to work out what it is.... :D

Cheers Rich

Jockney Rebel
19-01-2007, 03:39 PM
oh right im just used to london cops we have 3 distinctive cars {apart from the unmarked ones]red ones are diplomatic protection units,white ones with all the fancy stickers on are traffic cops and ones with just "old bill" on the side are normal cops who dont bother u unless ur being a twat in front of them the Met are usually pretty lenient thats what done me when i first got here ,i was late for work 20ks over the limit and ud think i was osama bin laden the way he went on[mind u i did try to fob him off with my uk licence:}

zx12argh
19-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Nice try Frankenbiker - I always keep a polite and friendly attitude with the coppers, even when they are getting agro. So far its help get me out of one alleged 200m wheelie and an alleged 140 in a 70 zone.

Gotta say though I have usually come across good coppers not the bad and ugly. Touch wood.

Jockney Rebel
19-01-2007, 11:27 PM
generally the old bill are ok
ur right it doesnt help if u give em grief cos they can give ten times as much back
ive only met a couple over here one nice ,one nasty