PDA

View Full Version : Thought it Bout Time to Intro my self.

Brownie
13-01-2007, 06:04 PM
G,day fellas,Ive been Hanging around Here for ages Just looking and reading peoples post and lookin at pics of street fighters,My name is Colin{ nick name 2Bob} I Live in Hastings westernport in Vic.I am 43 years of age been Riding bikes for about 26 years during that time Ive owned nothing younger than 25 years Except my 03SV naked 1000,which I have only owned For about a month.

I have to congradulate you all on some amazeing Fighters,Truth is i didnt really know what a fighter was Until I started crusing this site and have Developed a love for the fighter.all from looking at your pics.

I am thinking Of Starting a project Not sure if it would be My SV or something else Ill have to wait and see.

But anyway Great work

Hopefully see some of you out on the road some time

Cheers;)

TurboKat
13-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Welcome Col' Hastings boy eh? nice spot down there, 'specially if you like getting into fights with Sailors at the Hastings Pub on Friday nights. ;)
South Beach Rd down to Somers used to be my high speed test track years ago & there's some good twisties out the back of Red Hill too. [:p]

Iceman
13-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Welcome aboard 2Bob.

geesexar
14-01-2007, 06:59 AM
gday 2Bob welcome aboard..enjoy your stay

jakam04
14-01-2007, 07:07 AM
Welcome aboard mate. Sv's are starting to get fairly popular. Seen one or two well built SV modified bikes so far and if you decide to modify yours, then I look forward to seeing how it looks.

This site is a wealth of information from mechanical, painting, or anything else to do with modifying bikes.

Have fun mate.

Jarrod

Brownie
14-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the welcome Guys,Could be that I just might fighter the SV, slap on some fat bars amean lookin head light, single sided swing arm,a wicked paint job, polish the hell outa the rims.

Man theres no limit to what I can do is there, Ill keep my eye on motorcycle disposals some thing may come up there that could be better suited I really like those late model Z Thous,Id jump on it If one of those pop up for the right priced and wasnt seriously damaged[:p]But I guess any one would.

Thanks again for the welcome Guys, more I get on here the more the Fighter bug is Biten me in the ass.

;)

BOHEMION
14-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Welcome aboard mate. Once the bug has bitten theres no cure!

Gix11
15-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Hey 2 Bob, welcome aboard mate. Good to see another guy coming out the woodwork! There are a lot of people hanging in the wings who should just shout out and say hi. Cheers for joining in.

barknmad
15-01-2007, 12:24 PM
At least we get our 2 bob's worth now!

Welcome newcomer...8^)

WATEVR
15-01-2007, 02:17 PM
have fun around here 2 bob and stop thinking just start fightering, good luck.

BillyWhizz888
15-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Hi 2 bob welcome....

Now a little tale from a while ago, GOSPLE TRUTH THIS ONE

When I was an aprentice a young un joined the firm, Kevin bless him, well he was working with a welder on the sub-arc and the machine kept stopping so the old trady told Kevin bless him that someone had forgot to put money in the meter :D you guessed it.. he gave him 2bob and told him to go put it in the meter... off you go Kevin bless him... the name has stuck since...

Hey 2bob you were never an apprentice in the UK were you????

fimpBIKES
15-01-2007, 10:42 PM
welcome over mate

getting the angle grinder out and never look back!!!!