PDA

View Full Version : Island Classic or Confusion Rally?

TurboKat
09-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Both of these events are on the 'Straya Day w/end, I can't decide which one to bless with my presence, anyone from here going to one or the other? Help me decide.
MMMMMM.... big booming 70's & 80's Superbikes, only an hour & a bit away but with a boring arsed highway ride to get there vs. excessive substance abuse, rock n roll, party vibe & one of my all time favourite (about 3 hrs the long way) rides to get there.
Help me decide. ;)

gibbo
09-01-2007, 11:05 AM
seriously considering the classic.

kevkatana
10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
I'll be going to confusion. Haven't missed it for over 10 years.
You know ya want to go turbo. Admit it.;)
Plus we get to drink grog and speak shit all weekend.:D
Went to the Eastern Suburbs meeting last night. The rally will be at the general store/caravan park. Plenty of room. Green grass. Water in the river.
It's the only place not burnt out.
Most of the profit will be going to the community organisations like apex and lions club.

TurboKat
10-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeah Kev, done the Confusion before & had a ball, I'm keen for this year for sure but I wasn't sure if the fires had been through there or not.
A couple of mates are racing at the Classic & I'm seriously considering putting one of my GS or GSXs together as a period 5 racer so it'd be a good opportunity to do some research.
Decisions Decisions :(
Do you know if Phil Para is playing at Confusion this year? That could tip the scales for me, the guy is an awesome guitarist & they play the music I'm into. [:p]
Has anyone heard from Ross or Jo lately? I'm sure one or both of them will be going but they've gone a bit quiet [V]

kevkatana
11-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Don't know if Phil is playing. I know there is a band on friday night but don't know who they are. Haven't heard from Ross or Jo. I heard Ross stacked his K2 1000 and now has a K4 1000 but haven't heard anything else. Might give 'em a bell over the weekend.

blackgixxer
13-01-2007, 09:14 PM
sure, watching robbie phillis on the gsx 1100
would be awesome!! but have you guys seen kev
blind, smoking rubber, for most of the night!!!
as long as he don't run out of tyres!!!!!

Gsxar
20-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Yay still alive.:D
Just really busy before Xmas n since then ummmm blur’s together – school holidays
The site now hates my pc and won’t let it log in and will only post when it feel’s like it

Ross brought me up my Christmas presents and one of them was him:D:D, and is now living up here and looks like it’s staying that way so now he is a country bumkin 2 ;)
Confusion – we had already decided to give it a miss after many years of fun, the week to get over it is a killer [xx(]lol. Well we brought all 4 kids new motorbikes for xmas so we were very keen for a camping/biking trip with the kids[^] , all went to shit since the kids are off to their dad’s %$#![V]:( And we’re not sure of Ross hours as he could be training.

ROSS: Yep the K2:( is DEAD I’m fine now have a K4:D:D, and as Henry Ford said “You can have any colour you want as long as it’s black” so Black & silver it is. Now I have the RR 7/11 here and playing possibly going on the road with no fairings.[:p]

JO: My bikes still not finished or painted. Had to work some really long hours so kinda got biked out (learner riders 12 hours a day can fry the brain[:0]), back into it sanding and shaping the front so hopefully one day soon shall be nearer to finished. Looks like a bike shop up here now:D:D[:p]

RR-711
20-01-2007, 07:37 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/106026670217722.jpg

Back in black

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/106026670159359.jpg

Bush fire camping

20-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Ducar engines...built to last.LOLOLOL. The yung gun on the left looks focussed.

let me guess,the 2 kids on the right would have to be Rosco's.
bloody side stand A graders that ride wild boar for fun.

Hope your Mary-joanna crop didnt get burnt in Victoria's biggest bbq folks.

Zed14
20-01-2007, 09:28 PM
chris and i will be riding at the island classic so come support us.