PDA

View Full Version : FAT460 Saying G'day

FAT460
28-12-2006, 09:06 PM
G'day all,
Been lurking for a while and finally I'm here. I'm currently drag racing a ZX7R and am aquiring parts for it to become a street fighter when its tour of duty is over and I get a quicker race bike. Ozcat has been showing me the ropes and I met Gix11 and some of you at the shootout at Willowbank on the 23rd December. Look forward to meeting more nice folk soon. Also great calender and has found its way onto the wall in the shed. Thanks.

Paul.

Iceman
28-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Welcome aboard Paul, looks like you've fallen in with the wrong crowd already. lol

Gix11
28-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey Paul. Glad you piped up at last. Good to meet you at Willowbank mate and I got your email. I'm still a bit messy from last night so I'll get to it soon. Cheers mate.

WATEVR
29-12-2006, 09:03 AM
heythere paul welcome in. i to am streetfightering a ZX7R that i used to curcuit race here in adelaide so give us some specs, photos and plans of what your going to be doing. what sort of bike are looking to race next, staying green i hope???

FAT460
29-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the welcome lads. There is a photo of the bike (and me for that matter) that ozcat has posted under the shootout thread in the se qld section (from memory). Its got the usual stuff at the moment - titanium full muzzy race system, factory jet kit to suit, k+n filter, ignition advancer, braided lines etc etc. It made 114.5 hp which isn't bad for one of these. Its currently down 1 on the front sprocket but am going to try going up 1 or 2 on the rear as well. Fighter wise I have a late model R6 tail for it (the nice pointed wedge one) which I have trimmed and cut to fit a shortened standard subframe, going to extend both front corners of standard seat to suit and probably trim in suede, I have an acerbis headlight unit that I may or may not use. Obviousely needs a top yoke conversion and bars as well - something fairly flat and fat. Have also changed front guard as well. Just basically trying to get the front fairly flat and minimal and solid looking, and skinny up the back with some height in the tail. I am also thinking of an undertail exhaust as there is heaps of room up there and I can't bring myself to cut up a titanium muzzy can. I'll dummy up what I have so far and post some picks. Thanks for the interest and sorry for the long post.

Paul.

FAT460
29-12-2006, 09:32 AM
DOH, race wise I'd like a zx12 or maybe a busa but we'll see what comes along and how the money goes. Cheers.

Paul.

WATEVR
29-12-2006, 01:35 PM
fats this all sounds quite similar to mine!! cant wait to see the R6 tail as thats what i would like to put on mine.