PDA

View Full Version : January, Saturday 6th. 2k7 ride

Quan-Time
25-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Ok.. Id like to have a nice ride thru.. well anywhere to celebrate the new year with fellow bikers.. Ive NEVER ! ridden thru the hills.. Like a "lobothal / eagle on the hill" run.. I kid you not.. Id like to go for a ride with fellow bikers to blow some cobwebs outta my newly ridable TR1X bike..

Any takers ? it will so far be me n the missus on her Ls riding a NSR150 2smoke.. If no one comes, i care not. But i would LOVE for others to be there.

If darkness gets his ass into gear, i will be able to hand out some stickers in memory of boky / maddy for those who appreciated the work and times they gave us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

PS: this has been posted on both aussie streetfighters and OCAU.MC as im a 'clocker at heart, but very much into this 'fighter scene. I would love to see you ALL there for a great day.

I suggest meeting @ west tce BP. say... 11am ? i would love to get a list of those comming. hope to see you there and have a great day with you all

OCAU.MC link HERE:
http://www.overclockers.com.au/mc/forums/showthread.php?p=199885#post199885

ASF link HERE:
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4100

geesexar
27-12-2006, 06:23 AM
hey quan...reacon i'll be there...will call you before then to catch up for a beer

Quan-Time
02-01-2007, 10:45 AM
someone suggested this:

http://wikimapia.org/#y=-34918699&x=138701663&z=15&l=0&m=h&v=2

ride along norton summit road, as old norton will prolly be policed heavily and have more morons on there trying to race.

Dunno about numbers yet.. but it seems maybe 10 or so are interested. Which would be sweet

WATEVR
02-01-2007, 10:30 PM
quan going to haave to pass this one up but i the very near future i will organize a ride with all ASF SA members

cheers for the invite keep em coming

chris

Rich
02-01-2007, 10:44 PM
I know it maybe a boring as shit ride (maybe) but would you consider riding out to Remark or Berri or even a bit closer to Adelaide later in the year. I'm near Mildua VIC approximately 160k's from Renmark. I'm off to Tassie later this month, but after that would like to meet up with ASF members when my girl's roster and mine match up.

What the hell I'd even go to Adelaide, we love the Indian Brassirie on Gouger Street.

Adelaide would have to be the number 1 capital city in Oz, in my well educated opinion....

Cheers Rich

Quan-Time
03-01-2007, 10:12 AM
yer sure.. Im always up for a cruise (well usually, work dependant).. long as we keep regular updates of times and availability we should be set !

WATEVR
03-01-2007, 07:00 PM
yeah i would be up for a tour up north later in the year just require abit of time to organize.

Quan-Time
05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Weather for tomorrow isnt looking too good.. Whats everyones thoughts ? just coz im not 100% comfortable with the TR1X, and i dont know the road at all.. So could be a bit sketchy.. Wanna just wing it and see what happens ? usually rain wouldnt bother me.

But might have to postpone it till another day (i start work on monday 8th)..

WATEVR
05-01-2007, 03:12 PM
mate 2morrow is no good for me and i will working accrossw/ends for a few weeks i will be organizing some weekday rides if anyone is interested? send me a PM if u are and i will get your mobile numbers and contact u when they come around (this is for anyone)

geesexar
06-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Qaun..yeah weather is lookin shit this morning..i personally..fuckin hate the rain..why would ya go and get thebike all muddy and messy, have a chance of goin arse over head, and on top of it all...not enjoy the ride?...bummer about startig work again..we gotta catch up soon....chris are you still on for monday weather is lookin better...all i gotta do is find the liberty at old norlunga...be there at 10...week days are good for me as there are less bacon on the roads

Quan-Time
06-01-2007, 09:36 AM
looks ok to me :) sun is out.. shinning.. still gonna go there and re-evaluate in 1hr..