PDA

View Full Version : Finally a fighter in my shed! Bitza's in Vict

Fiend
24-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi all, I just got back from my 1200 KLM ride from Sydney ( extreme creations ) to Allansford Vict and thought I'd post a thanks to Ben (exben).
I arrived at his shop around 8.30am and set eyes on the Bitza and was very happy with the bike. After having a look around ( WOW ) worth the look I started the ride home. Everything was great leaving Sydney at 30deg temp. Great bike weather.

The sky's opened up at Euroa Vict (600klm's travelled) near the Victorian Fire spots and I got soaked. After waiting for the rain to pass the remote start wouldn't work. I phone Ben who although was very shocked that this happened guided me through everything that could possibly have been affected by the water. He rang back and kept checking my progress until the problem was solved.

Although later I rode through the heaviest down pour I'd seen ( cars were pulling over and stopping ) nothing else stopped the Bitza.

I'd just like to publicly thank Ben with not only the build quality of the bike but the help he provided. I'm going to love the bike.

Paul
P.S. I've already had idea's to modify and customize it to suit myself. I'll post pictures with progress.

Kamakazebusa
25-12-2006, 07:49 AM
good to hear u got home OK dude.....thats an awesome starting block for a new fighter, wat sort of ideas we talking bout.??????

Fiend
25-12-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm thinking about putting the tail back the way it was with a more modern look. Maybe trying to fit an R1 subframe and tail. Having a set of twin pipes exposed under the seat. I'll leave all the anodised blue bits on it but paint the tank, tail and front gaurd onyx black. Also reduce the size of the front fender.

Look I love the bike the way it is and I'll ride it like this for now but I like the black, fast, hardcore look.

Kamakazebusa
25-12-2006, 07:30 PM
do wat u must to make it ur own......:)
look forward to seeing it

Gix11
25-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Mate, I'd buy a bike off Ben at the drop of a hat. You did well. Show us all the mods mate, should be good.

cutcat
30-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Hey guys, Fiend is lucky to still be here. Just the other day the rear caliper came off and locked up the rear. He saved it though and didn't put it down. Damn shame but not too much damage to the swing arm at all, mainly the disc. Just one of those things I guess. Makes riding with Fiend even more exciting than the usual just fucking scary!!!

Rocket
30-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Wow **runs off the check bolts on the brakes I just fucked with**

Good to hear he wasn't hurt.

EXBEN
30-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Of all the fucking things that could happen..... That bolt was locktighted in so it's got me stuffed how it came out. Admittedly I hadn't checked it for some time cause it's one of those things you don't expect to come loose on their own.
Thankfully your ok Paul & as I said if you need me to supply any replacement bits I'll be happy to do so.

Fiend
30-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Thanks Ben. Alls good. I think cutcats description of what happened is a little extreme but sounds good. No, I've got it all fixed up and am going for another local squirt tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to clean cutcat up on his 7/12 ( maybe not it's fast ). Just one other question "Will ya sell me the other tail section for the bitsa or make up a glass copy"? Let me know.