PDA

View Full Version : 88/89 GSXR750 airbox

devo
15-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Hey People,
I am still chasing a standard airbox for my GSXR750 I need it to be
complete with rubber boots so I can bolt it straight on.
Condition of filter element not important cause I,ve got a new DNA
one to install.
Gix I know you have one already so if you want to part with it that
would be good Buddy Pal.
Just went and bought some clamps and handlebars today so my fighter
is on the way.
I hope to have it ready for the Fools Run :D

ozkat
15-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey Devo, you riding all the way to the AFR or trailering it part of the way? :D

devo
15-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Fuck me I didn't think of that.
I'll have to take some time out to think
about that one Brother.;):D

Gix11
16-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Still need to sort pods mate. You're up against me and my getting around to it problem. If the pods don't do the job I need the airbox. Sorry to mess you about mate. I thought I had 2 but gave one to Oz ages ago. I'll try and get it sorted soon, but don't rely on this one!

latheboy
18-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Devo i think i've still got my old airbox in the parts bin .. it'll be complete if it's there .. ill have a look tonight

devo
18-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Onya Brother:D

latheboy
20-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Want the good news or the bad news ... ok good news is i found it .. complete too .. bad news is i dont like you anymore so i binned it .. haha ... nah its all good ill mail it off today or tommorrow ... the only thing is i dont know how the filter is held in , is it bolted to the box or is there a plate thats holds it .. if theres a plate i dont have that part .. would be easy to make one!
And with those forks i rang my mate (thats where i got the bike from )and he doesnt know what the springs are so you might wanna check yourself .. TITS