PDA

View Full Version : when is there goning to be a fighter ride???

Funkenfresh
07-12-2006, 10:49 PM
there must be over 20 fighters in perth... i keep seeing different ones.... where are they.. do they come on here??? how many perth fellas are there here?

Rocket
07-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Hi abelg, mine's only just on the road and not running right down low.
got some tuning to do and then I'll be up for putting some miles on her.
Been travelling a bit, but back now and gunna try a bit of riding this weekend and see how it goes, need rejetting and balancing badly I think.

BillyWhizz888
08-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Able

I aint seen you since scarbs, look in the loop on PSB for rides
toodle to Toodyay this Sunday!!!!!!

The chances of getting all the fighters out are very remote they all ride with different groups, maybe print off a few ASF flyer type things and leave on their bikes?????

Gix11
08-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Exactly Mel. Round them up and get them on here and get a group shot. Download a spotter card or two from here http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_downloads.asp and leave them on their bikes if you see them unattended or give them to the guys personally. You know they will be interested and you could get the real ride (ASF) group up and running.

Funkenfresh
11-12-2006, 07:01 PM
are all of us going to do this or just me...;) if three of us can do this.. we could get an alright little group... what fighters have you fellas seen around perth???

BillyWhizz888
12-12-2006, 10:06 PM
could be the 3 bears.. wel maybe 2 n 1/2 hey Rocket
or the 3 muscaterrorists...

But.. seeing as I am in Bali on the 16th.. this little gathering may have to wait

BUT.. I am off from tomorrow onwards.. PSB, in the loop says there is a run to.. to... down south a ways on Thursday

Dear Boss... I have a heart problem...
I dont have the heart to come in [8D]

Funkenfresh
12-12-2006, 10:32 PM
hahah nice billy whizz!! i like your flavour!!
what ever has hapened to ADHDKev...??? you out there fella??
could make it a quartet... so far...

rocket did you make a turbo gixxer buddy.. sorry i only just caught on...
did you do it yourself??

Rocket
13-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah mate. Turbo Gix11.
It's a turbo kit but did the installation myself, which wasn't particularly difficult but fucken fiddly at times.

I've only been back in the country a few days and every time i get home from work at night, i'm rooted so i haven't really done much to sort the running out. I'm semi convinced it's the pilot jets.
I will take it for a run tonight and if it's not too foul, i will ride it to Malaga for work tomorrow.
I need to readjust the waste gate too. It seems to be making a bit too much boost for such a new motor. but fuck is it fun when it's on !!

ozkat
13-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey Rocket, Have you gone back to absolutley bog stock standard setting with your carbs?

Rocket
14-12-2006, 05:28 PM
I haven't touched them yet. I sent them to the UK and they were modified for turbo use and I was told they should be right. I kinda suspect the pilot jets might be blocked or something.
i didn;t get to ride yesterday, fucking pub jumped out in front of me on the way home from work.
Will go tonight and see what happens, but I'm sure it will still do the same, miss badly until the throttle is opened up a bit. Which is why i suspect the pilot jets.

jzgsxr
17-12-2006, 02:41 PM
hey guys, i would be a for a ride one day, i think the pamphlet idea is a good one, i keep sesing a neat little 250 at the harbourtown shops

Funkenfresh
18-12-2006, 06:03 PM
what sorta 250???
what bike you ride jayzee????

jzgsxr
18-12-2006, 07:11 PM
its a 85 gsxr750, check the photos under the my ride section of the forum

BillyWhizz888
18-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Whne I get back from Bali I doubt my gut will fit over the tank :D
Burp fart hic hic hic [}:)]