PDA

View Full Version : everyone wants to be ghostrider!!

WATEVR
07-12-2006, 11:35 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Bikes+%5e%5e+ATV/0/7b35c739-7838-47e6-9373-988a00283f27.htm
:D:D

DaveK5
07-12-2006, 05:47 PM
To be honest I reckon that is fucked,Nothing jacks me off more than traffic.

Give me miles an miles of wide open road...lock the throttle wide open,let it rev out and just listen to hear sing.

Iceman
07-12-2006, 06:49 PM
This guy is much more eratic than ghost rider, I was wait'n for a big stack at the end.

WATEVR
07-12-2006, 09:58 PM
i agree with u ice the guys an idiot clutching it mid corner, compression locking it up in the intersections. he was a good rider but he was out of control and only shear luck saved him a couple of times.

Jockney Rebel
07-12-2006, 11:08 PM
reminds me of riding in London cept theres no radio in ur lughole
bein a ex courior is like comin back from the war, i see stuff like that and get a 1000yard stare
fuck knows how i survived! the bikes didnt

alfiestorm
12-12-2006, 10:05 PM
I still ride through London twice a week only co's it is hours quicker and a fuck sight cheaper than any other form of transport in London.

Anyway that rider deserves to be fuckin shot complete fuckin dickhead it's cunts like that the politicians love when they are making new laws :( save it for out of town is what i say :D

Jockney Rebel
12-12-2006, 11:57 PM
tru... and of course tru

13-12-2006, 08:06 AM
I dunno, I rather enjoy playing in the traffic, at speed.

Mobile chicanes and all that

alfiestorm
13-12-2006, 06:33 PM
I wouldn't expect any other answer from you chalk :D

13-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Well you know my motto... If you're gonna go hard, GO NUTS HARD!

:D

Jockney Rebel
13-12-2006, 09:46 PM
.....but when ur livin depends on gettin from A-Z as fast as possible then you tend to develop an aggresive riding style,
especially when uv got an irate dickhead of a controller screamin abuse in ur left ear , mainly because u forgot his weekly bottle of scotch the previous week,but generally because he hated us all cos he was stuck in an office on a nice sunny day and we were out playing russian roulette with Londons homocidal black cabbies and suicidal pedestrians....[:o)]im not sayin its right but its a hell uva buzz..
to him its a video game with real ppl ...I spent 10 hours a day in the saddle piloting japans finest crap in a city of 7.5million.... 3.5 million of which were determined to get in the way and yes most ppl would look at my/our ridin style and say it was suicidal i make no excuses for that...i got out with a titanium plate in my arm courtesy of a bloke whod nicked a Merc:(he way i see it ..i didnt react fast enuff...[xx(] being a professional i should ve been able to avoid him but that particular day i was just relxing pottering up Streatham high rd at a stately 45MPH if id been in a hurry id v been down the inside and gone.:) but ..upside is i ended up with 13000 drinking tokens which helped me into the seat of a nice shiny ZXR750
:D
anyways riding a bike is DANGEROUS[B)][ it says so on the box] thats why we do it to feel alive if this was the 1920s we d be flying bi planes thru hangers.... we re all adrenalin junkies.:D how you get your jollies on these wonderful machines is irrelevant just make the best of it because in 50,60,100yrs they ll be a thing of the past and ur kids kids will only be able to dream of what it was like to do 175MPH on 2 wheels ,or 4 for that matter ,,personal transport s days are numbered .
we re really lucky to be able to enjoy the bit of freedom we have, fight for it and cherish it but unless we get organised properly we have no say coz we are a minority
And as for politicians using this stuff they d do it anyway in the 70's in Britian they brought out a 250cclimit then the industry made 250s do 100mph{because we wanted them to]they reduced the limit to 125cc the industry made THEM do 100mph [ because we bought them] politicians will never get it into there tiny minds that they cannot legislate against human nature take away something and we just want it more by nature the human race finds it real difficult to self regulate because we re so used to bein told what to do ..specially when we re having fun...AIDS? drug addiction need i say more?
And that was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Bolox to politics Party

As for the gentleman in the vid i can only surmise that the disregard for the rules of the road coupled with the obvious flair for the dramatic and the fact that he was driving on the right can only mean he s an Italian...... and as we all know there are no rules of the road in Italy[8D]...or Greece[8D],,,or France[8D] ...or Spain [8D]he was lucky ...when yer numbers up its up..his will obviously be another day.

sorry i seemed to have gone orf at a wee bit of a tangent there:D

cammy9r
14-12-2006, 07:47 AM
if he is going to ride like that then i think he should keep his bike better serviced..........
...Now where can i get black brake fluid??

Jockney Rebel
14-12-2006, 06:12 PM
out of my brakes .....i ll send it COD lol