PDA

View Full Version : stunt w`end at warick this w`end?

strawb09
05-12-2006, 07:35 PM
hey, can any bod tell me if there`s a stunt weekend at warick this 1 commin???????????:)

Gix11
06-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Where did you get wind of this one mate? First I've heard and I'm interested........

strawb09
06-12-2006, 08:30 PM
heard bout it on tha oz sports bikes site. unconfirmed????

Trix In The Stix !!

We are in the process of securing the date of December 15,16,17 for a MASSIVE Stunt weekend, for beginner wheelies and stunters to the experienced! At WARWICK Dragway in Qld (approx 2 hours south of Brissy)

After talks with the owner we should be able to secure it depending on a few things in which Myself Cam and Willis are working on.

for the 3 days (starts Fri Lunch) it will cost $200, this will include track hire, all insurance, camping, sausage sizzle and bbq...(yes...a REAL bbq)

We are trying to get some first aid on site.

I will have my Merch Tralier which has massive sound system built in and a big plasma screen on outside of it to view stunt vids and the days filming while havin a few drinks at night...

There is shower and toilet falcilities.

Trophys at end of weekend for:
*Most improved over 3 days
*Most Dedicated
*Biggest Liability
*Best Crash...(hopefully we wont have to hand that trophy to anyone)

i know its short notice but better to do this before Chrissy instead of after.

Anger Management is getting behind it and supplying more shirts.
Red Bull is getting behind it and supplying a huge tent for shade and cheap Red Bull.

This will be the biggest weekend yet, the best stunters in Oz will be there bustin it up. You would be crazy to miss it!

Lunch times each day will be a Tips/Hints session where Myself and Cam will offer tips on how to do certain tricks, and teach how to wheelie.

i need to know Numbers interested so we can move ahead with plans?
www.redbull.com
www.angermgmt.com.au
www.shoei.com
www.joerocket.com

ozkat
06-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Any chance of using the 1/8th for drag racing on the 17th? Even if its only for a few runs with timing.

strawb09
06-12-2006, 09:36 PM
not sure man, thats just a post from the oz sportsbike site. i`ll try 2 find out more?

Gix11
07-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Let me know if youfind out more as me and a mate will take a ride to check it all out.