PDA

View Full Version : work contacts

alfiestorm
28-11-2006, 05:04 AM
I was wondering if any of you had any contacts in the cable tv industry.
There is optus and telstra and probably others i have not heard of but they do not do there own maintanance and upgrades on there cable tv networks and installations into peoples homes they use contract company's to do it for them.
Does anyone know of any of the contract company's and possibly who to contact.
Any help would be most appreciated :)

It has to be in South Australia as my visas require me to live and work in SA for three years

deafwish
28-11-2006, 08:56 PM
send me an email, alfie.
My old man is in Perth and does a heap of pub/ nite club & hotel satellite TV installations and may be of some help to you.
I can pass on your details to him, if you wish.
He's a Scouser, so what he tells you may not be the truth! :-p
Daz.

alfiestorm
28-11-2006, 11:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by deafwish

send me an email, alfie.
My old man is in Perth and does a heap of pub/ nite club & hotel satellite TV installations and may be of some help to you.
I can pass on your details to him, if you wish.
Daz.

Sounds interesting but is your old man in perth permanantly co's i have to work in south Australia or work for a south Australian company from thier South Australian Base all part of the visa conditions you see just out of interest is there any hub caps left on the cars in perth :D
Anyway if you click on my email tab i can then reply to you with a few more details

veetwo tls
16-12-2006, 09:16 AM
PM sent

sharky
16-12-2006, 10:00 AM
quote:Sounds interesting but is your old man in perth permanantly co's i have to work in south Australia or work for a south Australian company from thier South Australian Base all part of the visa conditions you see just out of interest is there any hub caps left on the cars in perth
Anyway if you click on my email tab i can then reply to you with a few more details

Where do you think all the satelite dishes come from :D

Tone
16-12-2006, 02:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by deafwish

send me an email, alfie.
Daz.

This only applies to the RED half of the "Pool".If he's BLUE he has to be a top bloke!

deafwish
16-12-2006, 09:29 PM
LFC FTW!!!!!

Gix11
16-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Does that mean LIVERPOOL FOOTBLALL CLUB - FUCK THE WORLD?

Large
17-12-2006, 07:07 AM
For The Win Si!!!

Unless you were a 'biker' when it means "From The Walls" or something.

You need to let go of your punk past :)