PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki GSF Fairing

Skifledanabit
27-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey guys and gals, first post, i want to buy a GSF250 and i think the styling needs some updating, does anyone know where i can get a headlamp fairing for one?

Gix11
27-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Welcome aboard Martin. A fairing for a 250 bandit? What style you thinking? Something like these?: http://www.austreetfighter.com.au/cgi-bin/shoppingcart/cart.cgi?action=search&category=Fairings+Screens+Headlights

Skifledanabit
27-11-2006, 04:55 PM
The fairing for that blue Z 750 screen is nice, yeah, basically i just want to replace that big round single headlamp they have with a small twin, i cant stand dual round headlamps and the single is just a bit... boring i guess. but yeah, do you think that will fit?

Gix11
27-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Anything will fit if you make it mate. The only thing is that's just the fairing which is meant to bolt up to the original light unit mate, so unless you have a set of Z750 lights lined up from a wreckers you could find it a problem. Depening on your budget I'd suggest going to a wreckers yard anyway and seeing what light units they have lying around. Find one that can have aftermarket part like the one you saw added and then fix that light unit up to your bike and get the aftermarket fairing.

Skifledanabit
28-11-2006, 02:45 PM
ok, cheers guys, il take a look round