PDA

View Full Version : Kwaka bits wanted

Grievo69
25-11-2006, 09:30 PM
I am chasing race glass for a 93 ZXR and A full system for a 94 ZX9R if anyone knows of some ex race stuff lying around. Also after an ohlins for the ZXR but this is last on the priority list at the moment.

EXBEN
25-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I've got some front race glass but no tail. Also got an Akro Stainless system to suit a ZX7R which will fit your 9 [:p]
Dunno how much I want for em tho.

Grievo69
26-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Cheers EXBEN, definitely interested in both of those, although I need to find some info on how well the 750 zorst will work on the bigger motor. At the moment I am getting conflicting info on that. Will depend on price as well, I have some more urgent issues to deal with at the moment (jumping out of 2nd gear) but if the price is right I will buy it now. Watch this space on weather the 750 pipes will work and have a think about the cash. Any chance of some photos?

Went for a cruise down the old road today and the filth was everywhere, 3 cars and a bike in the space of about 15kms. Me thinks they don't want us there!

Grievo69
29-11-2006, 06:01 AM
Hey EXBEN, the info I am getting is that the 750 zorst will fit fine but is shorter and will not work properly on the 900 motor. One of my mates is interested for his ZX7, so if you come up with a price on that I will let him know.