PDA

View Full Version : wanted

greg mulligan
25-11-2006, 04:10 PM
aftermarket exhaust system to suit 86-88 gsxr1100

ozkat
25-11-2006, 04:16 PM
HELLO!!! greg, how nice of you to join us. Its ok mate you just jump straight in with I WANT. As you already worked out this is a fucking free ad service. The sooner only paid up members can post ads the better.

greg mulligan
25-11-2006, 04:25 PM
sorry lad only looking for exhaust system.how do you become a paid up member

ozkat
25-11-2006, 05:02 PM
You dont have to ATM but would be nice to introduce yourself and your ride before posting in the wanted/for sale section.

Large
25-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi Greg and welcome to ASF

As oz says, you don't have to pay up to sell stuff, but this website is the great site that it is because of the member's input and isn't just a trading post site.

So you're welcome to join up and request or sell stuff straight away, but the members here would appreciate a short "Hello I'm xxx, I live in zzz and I ride yyy" before selling or buying.

That way...even if we can't help with your needs....we can <s>bag</s> discuss your choice of ride :D

ozkat
25-11-2006, 06:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Hi Greg and welcome to ASF

As oz says, you don't have to pay up to sell stuff, but this website is the great site that it is because of the member's input and isn't just a trading post site.

So you're welcome to join up and request or sell stuff straight away, but the members here would appreciate a short "Hello I'm xxx, I live in zzz and I ride yyy" before selling or buying.

That way...even if we can't help with your needs....we can <s>bag</s> discuss your choice of ride :D

I think Large has been possesed by a diplomatic alien [:0]

Large
25-11-2006, 06:31 PM
nah i'm just sober :(

ozkat
25-11-2006, 06:37 PM

you broke? ;)

Large
25-11-2006, 07:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

you broke? ;)

nah just a late start. getting a few in now.

You didn't go to 1770?