PDA

View Full Version : So who's coming to Agnes ?

Stocky
21-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Stocky
Krash
Sheepshagger
Dom
Shane

and a few more "possibles" from Gladstone....

Who else ?

Gix11
21-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Gix11
Supercharger Mark
Davo

and any of you other Brizzy guys pipe up now. We can meet you on the way through to Davo's on Friday night or Saturday morning at the Ettamogah Pub (http://www.aussieworld.com.au/ettamogah-pub.php) if you like. Oh! Just noticed the "Cat Empire" are playing there on Friday night as well.

Tony Nitrous
21-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Had 3 weekends away recently and spent loads of cash,
so im sorry to say.........:(

HA HA !! Like F*CK !! Im in ;)
Going to Book tonight or tomorrow,
and tell Boss tommorrow im not in Saturday.

I can do Mackay in a day in a stupid little car,
so where is 1770 ? I better look it up.

Where / when you Brissy guys meeting to ride up ?
Suppose I should read the thread :D

Tony.J.

03gixxerpilot
21-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Townsville

03gixxerpilot
Yep I'm in, will be in Gladstone on friday night aprox 8-9 O'clock

Gix11
21-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Robbie pulled out so there is a spare bed in the room me and Mark will be sharing if anyone wants it.

Tony Nitrous
21-11-2006, 04:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Robbie pulled out so there is a spare bed in the room me and Mark will be sharing if anyone wants it.

Add Tony and Sasha to the list.
Just booked at the Mango Tree.

Where's the Mango Tree?
Where's 1770?
Where's the Etamoungrerghyuirtsdfbtjjueabable Pub?

Gix11
21-11-2006, 06:26 PM
No idea......

Tony Nitrous
21-11-2006, 06:29 PM

No idea......

Yeah, found the Pub.
Was told, "Go North 100k's, its on the Left" :D

Pub at 9am still ?

Thought there might be more from Brissy ?

Gix11
22-11-2006, 12:47 AM
There is supposed to be but they have gone quiet. Check the other topic and see who's supposed to be coming.

abusa
22-11-2006, 07:08 AM
Sorry guys I wont be able to make it, my sister is flying in from the the UK earlier than first expected.

Have a good weekend.

Shayne

Gix11
22-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Here's the original list from south:

Gix11 - IN
Robbie Williams - OUT
Davo - IN
Huddo (not confirmed) - OUT
Supercharger Mark - IN
Ozkat - I'm guessing OUT
Gixa - IN?
Crazymofo - OUT
Jakam04 - IN?
Tony and Sasha - IN

any updates?

ozkat
22-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Im outcause i was going to travel with Robbie, I wonder how far i could get on my bike before they lock me up?

Tony Nitrous
22-11-2006, 04:29 PM

Here's the original list from south:

Gix11 - IN
Robbie Williams - OUT
Davo - IN
Huddo (not confirmed) - OUT
Supercharger Mark - IN
Ozkat - I'm guessing OUT
Gixa - IN?
Crazymofo - OUT
Jakam04 - IN?

any updates?

Tony (and Sasha) IN,
I think Jamam04 is out, 'cos of work.

Tony Nitrous
22-11-2006, 05:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Im outcause i was going to travel with Robbie, I wonder how far i could get on my bike before they lock me up?

Come on Mate, Your a couple of 10th's quicker than me over
the Quarter. Lets try it over 500k's ;)

No one else going in a car ?

Tony.J.

22-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Ok , The Ettamogah pub is the second exit off the bruce hwy when ya get to the sunshine coast.The 1st exit is Caloundra. You'll see a Rainbow and a heep of cow skins hangin on the fence at the exit. You'll know if ya gone to far if ya see the fairis wheel.If so pull over and hook back up the entry road just after the pub....(9 am or earlier is good,the Bakery and Bar will be open.)Should be on the piss by 3pm/ish. (which is just in time for the Svedish back packers to come on Heat).
...anyhow,ph 0422 317 093 if ya get lost.

anyone else is welcome to stay at my joint Friday night? plenty of room here,just let me know.

03gixxerpilot
23-11-2006, 04:00 AM
Fuck i hate work, or more to the point the loosers who work in this industry ( not all but most )
Its come down to this, our boss got up two of our bouncers last night and in a tantrum that two year olds would be proud of walked out, not only leaving us short staffed tonight but with no guards for the weekend, so my holidays have been cancled, to which i protested my pisses ofness at but to no avaial, no holidays for any guards untill they are replaced which wont happen untill nest weekend at the earlist.

I do most humbly appoligise to all going for this turn of events but it has been on the cards for the last week, i was hoping that it would not blow up untill i had already left.

SORRY :(

Gix11
23-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Ah. Ok. Well that lightnes my load a bit then. I was going to bring a few calendars to see if you could push them around the shops up in Townsville but I'll just post them at a later date now. Shame you can't make it mate.

03gixxerpilot
23-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Si would only be to pleased to push the callanders around the shops it Townsville for you
I'm right pissed about not been able to come down, still boss usually closes that club over the week of christmass but he is also talking about keeping it open for christmass functions so look like no christmass holidays for us either