alfiestorm
07-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Yep just as i thought full of emptyness

03gixxerpilot
07-11-2006, 11:49 PM
ah but is nothing something

chadams
08-11-2006, 12:26 AM
where is chalky hiding... I'm missing his photoshop efforts... Large and Chalky had quiet a competition trying to out due each out...

Bender
18-11-2006, 10:11 PM
As if look at it now, thats like 5 posts !
I live here...

01-12-2006, 10:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by 03gixxerpilot

ah but is nothing something

Of course nothing is something, you're IQ probably measures nothing, yet you can still type ;)

Whereabouts are you Bender? I'm in Hawker, and I ran into WesTheIrishman a couple of days ago, he's my local butcher. We should organise a get together. I'm easy to spot, a ratty, blue, stripped GPZ9, with drag bars and a helmet for a headlight shell.

What ya after Alfie, anything to do with immigrating out this way?

Gix11
04-12-2006, 12:22 PM
What suburb you in Chalky? I stayed in Isabella or Isabell (or something like) that a few weeks back for "Metal For The Brain" and half expected to see "a ratty, blue, stripped GPZ9, with drag bars and a helmet for a headlight shell" crusing around somewhere......

sv650s
12-12-2006, 11:59 AM
im in the act area just moved to duffy. unfortunately my bike is in qld :(

12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Isabella Plains, that's way down the bottom of the city mate, fuggin miles from anywhere civilised. It's down th arse end of the Cotter Rd run. 42 K's of mainly 25-75 kph twisties, then back up the expressway home.

Was metal for the Brain on? fuck wished I'd known. Was it at the University of Canberra? Or at the ANU? either one you were just around the corner ya bastard. Shoulda sent'us an email or summat.

I moved from close to Duffy (Which is actually at the start of the aforementioned Rd) to Belconnen just 6 moths ago. Watch out for firestorms mate, and I ain't talking Honda either. Get yer bike down soon, CBR is a great place for riding, miles and miles of near empty, great condition, roads. Let us know when you're mobile and we'll organise something. You can try following me through the Cotter Rd raceway on a Sunday morning.

chopiesel
12-02-2007, 05:43 PM
im down in kambah, i thought the cotter was good untill i went to tassie this month!!!!

Gix11
12-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Aha. I'm guessing that's in ACT? Another one for the area. Good. Welcome aboard mate. Chalky and Loosebruce are your nearest members mate.

12-02-2007, 06:57 PM
How's it going Chop (pork or Lamb mate?)

I'm up in Hawker. Hopefully you'll be more of a regular than the other locals. Loose is about the only other local who turns up in something vaguely resembling regular. Yeah, I've got a grinder and a plastic shredder here when ya need'em :D

And I don't think you'd make it home in time for dinner with the Tassie roads, so we'll have to stick to the Cotter eh.
:D

chopiesel
18-02-2007, 04:40 PM
thought id move it here to reply

quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Just a bit off topic, please excuse.

Chop, you want to catch up sometime in the next couple of weeks? put faces to names and the like? might even be able to get LooseBruce and WesTheIrishman to join us. And any other locals of course. There's never actually been a get together in the ACT, the only member I've met is Wes, and that's because he's the butcher at my local.

yeh sounds good to me.

we could either grab a beer somewhere or have a picnic in commonwealth park and watch the sunset, ill leave it up to you

18-02-2007, 05:51 PM
No worries chop, I'll PM you my details and we'll go for a beer.

Perhaps Loose might be up for the other one, think I'll give it a wide berth though. :D

loosebruce
18-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Nah, mate I like my beer too and I don't drink in the park any more.

madmile
14-05-2007, 03:16 PM
HI Fella's just a short note to say hi been a canberra rider for a few years now lookin for a "few good men" to ride wit am reliable a love to get the bike out for a blat.Most of my mates have dirters witch I'm into as well but don't Know to many guy's wit roaders,look forward to meetin up.

loosebruce
15-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome aboard, Madmile.
Should go for a burn before it gets too cold.

Jockney Rebel
15-05-2007, 09:53 PM
...OR "KIN WET MY GLOVES HAVE GOT MOULD ON EM FROM SEEIN U LOT LAST GOOD DRINK THO MATE:D

madmile
16-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Hey loosebruce thanks for the reply. always keen for a ride and a new mate to hook up wit. Ya might show me a round a bit maybe some trails haven't seen yet??? Let me know when ya keen. Mark

chopiesel
16-05-2007, 11:47 PM
what the..when did a new ACTerien get here?

welcome mate

madmile
17-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Chop been ridin round act bout 8yrs now,on and off always had a bike though,just beenback on the road bout 6 months now after blow an engine. Put me off the road for a good 12 months real bummer that but back in the saddle now.So when ya's up for a ride???Next Weekend would be good for me.Would be keen to go sooner but have family commitments.By the way am on the s/side of act. Cheers

chopiesel
17-05-2007, 05:40 PM
next weekend could be a go, im down in kambah so pretty close

madmile
17-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Sounds good... saw the pics of ya new ride in some links,nice got an R1 myself it's a bit older thou and down a few pony's on that thing I'd reckon.I'm in Lanyon

pennybrain
30-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Hello canberranites!
I'm a southside canberran, boooooo to the northsiders!

10-09-2007, 10:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by pennybrain

Hello canberranites!
I'm a southside canberran, boooooo to the northsiders!

Yup, ya gotta love Pubic Savant's, when they have a go at someone it's almost scary ain't it.

Cold, wind-blown sub-arctic wasteland down south, and that's just the personalities

:D

Lucas
02-04-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm in Canberra too. In Gordon, couldn't get any further south.