PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Motorcycle Expo

barknmad
06-11-2006, 05:33 AM
Congratulations to Ben and Stu for their awards at the expo on Sunday, it's good to see their bikes winning another couple of trophys and promoting Streetfighters to the common masses. There seem to be a lot of interest in these machines considering the expo was more like a new bike showroom!

It was good to meet these guys in person, cheers :D

ozkat
06-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Didnt even know it was on.

Tony Nitrous
06-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Most of it looked like a walk along Moss St.
Still, it killed an hour on a wet Saturday,
The Stunt Rider was excellent and it was good
to chat to Stu and Ben.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6880/bensturbosw6.jpg
[8D]Best thing there[8D]

hamo
07-11-2006, 03:52 PM
I am a newbie to this forum but ended up at the show on Saturday arvo and had a ball.Dunno bout every1 else that was there but hats off to Ben and Stu, there bikes put all those Harley Fergusons to shame! Was also good to talk to Ben and ask some questions about embarking on my own S/F project. Jeff Ware was also good for a chat....sounds like some interesting long term bikes in his garage next year. Anyway, will probably be on here more often soon asking planty of "newbie" questions ok.

Gix11
07-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Welcome aboard Craig. Good of you too join us mate. Do you currently have a bike that your going to use for your S/F project?

EXBEN
07-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey Gix what is it with you & all the hot chicks??
Had one come up to me on sunday & ask if you were around. Dark skin Dark hair didn't get her name tho sorry.:)

EXBEN
07-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Welcome Craig. Met heaps of people at the show, who was you?,what was we talkin bout??

BOHEMION
07-11-2006, 06:42 PM
yeah was good catching up With Ben,Stu and meeting Angel. Was a top day and you guys looked busy as! good stuff!

Gix11
07-11-2006, 07:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by EXBEN

Had one come up to me on sunday & ask if you were around. Dark skin Dark hair didn't get her name tho sorry.:)

That is something I can't answer mate. Must be the beer aftershave I use? Chicks dig that stuff...... don't they?

Kamakazebusa
07-11-2006, 09:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

That is something I can't answer mate. Must be the beer aftershave I use? Chicks dig that stuff...... don't they?

hahahaha.....Hey GIX, i got the same stuff:D:D:D:D:D chicks luv it

hamo
08-11-2006, 09:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Welcome aboard Craig. Good of you too join us mate. Do you currently have a bike that your going to use for your S/F project?

dont have a bike at the moment....had to sell my ZX9 to pay some bills - DOH!.Thinking about a late model Fireblade,GSXR1000 or Trumpy "repairable write-off" to make a S/F.Most of the ones i've seen at Fowles in Brissy have just had a lay down so hopefully no structural damage, just mainly fairings...what do you think

hamo
08-11-2006, 09:06 AM

Welcome Craig. Met heaps of people at the show, who was you?,what was we talkin bout??

We talked about some basic things like where to start with a S/F project, seat units and the fact that i want your ZX7/9 Bitza...assume you still got it...hopefully you've got it when i've got the $$$$$.Was saying to Gix that ive been looking at Fowles auctions in Brissy,quite a few late model Fireblades/GSXR1000 and Trumpys...i'm thinking the Blade might be a good bike to start with?But only if you've sold the Bitza when i've got the $$!!!!HAHAHA

hamo
08-11-2006, 09:19 AM
BTW Gix & Ben, sorry abt the delayed replies but havent got a PC at home at the moment so im doing this at work, sshhhh, dont tell the boss :D

Gix11
08-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Your secret is safe with us mate.......

EXBEN
08-11-2006, 10:19 PM
quote:hamo Posted - 08 Nov 2006 : 10:06:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by EXBEN

We talked about some basic things like where to start with a S/F project, seat units and the fact that i want your ZX7/9 Bitza...assume you still got it...hopefully you've got it when i've got the $$$$$.Was saying to Gix that ive been looking at Fowles auctions in Brissy,quite a few late model Fireblades/GSXR1000 and Trumpys...i'm thinking the Blade might be a good bike to start with?But only if you've sold the Bitza when i've got the $$!!!!HAHAHA
Ah yes I remember ya now.
Bikes still for sale.;)