PDA

View Full Version : Ooops!

dazz
04-11-2006, 08:27 AM
Customer new to bikes saw another customer do a rolling burnout as he left the shop yesterday.

[:0]"HOW DO YOU DO THAT!"

"Get moving slowly,Lean forwards, clutch in,rev and dump"was the advise from another customer.

Silly prick rode away from the shop,went to his mates place, cruising down the road at about 40k's leaned over the front wheel, lost his balance and ended up over the bars and on the road and got run over by his own bike.

EL250 Kawasaki's with ape hangers not really suited to the rolling burn out:D

Matt
04-11-2006, 08:56 AM
hahaha thats a classic

Iceman
04-11-2006, 09:25 AM
D'oh.

03gixxerpilot
04-11-2006, 02:35 PM
HA HA HA HA HA

Kamakazebusa
04-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Thats some funny shit.......

The easiest way to do them is to start as a static burnout, click into 2nd cause u have more control.....

Release frt brake slowly and mantain a safe rolling speed. The bike will want to squirm side to side, release more brake if this happens.....

Once happy with speed lift feet onto pegs and lean forward..( the leaning forward part is abit for balance and novice riders. Its also good to start burnouts when already moving as too get weight off the back wheel.)

Once u got the balance, u can start doing donuts and other shit.

Sounds tricky but quite easy with a bit of practice.......

A must skill for any fighter......hehehehe

RUSS M8
04-11-2006, 06:25 PM
How do the feet up doughnuts go with the extended arm Kama....

Kamakazebusa
05-11-2006, 07:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by RUSS M8

How do the feet up doughnuts go with the extended arm Kama....

Hahaha...Its gotto be seen to be beleived. The busa is heavy so u really have to keep controll of her, but once she starts doing circles she turns into an animal......they come hard and fast so have to keep ur wits otherwise u'll drop her.

I like jumping off her while she's smoking and doing donuts as well... i lean her on my leg ( throttle side of course )and let her tail kick out for a couple of circles.

Took her to the GP a few years back and light up thompson ave from the bottom to the top with a rolling burnout, cops tried to nick me but i denied everything and got off it. :D:D:D:D:D:D.....they had a mobile dyno that year and we stuck my mates ZX12 NOS bike on it.....he won the HP shootout....hehehehe. I think OZKAT was there as well, first time i saw an extended Kat...she was georgous.

Budda
18-12-2006, 12:09 AM
he he i tried doing that ones at about 50 kmh got the rear spinning
wanted to see the smoke and turned my head looking back doing that i
must have turned the front,suddenly it was oh fuck shit... i heard my self yelling fuck fuck fuck.then a lot of earth/sky earth/sky ouch ouch...ended up whith 2 degree burn on my forarm and 2 broken ribs.. lol

shift1313
20-01-2007, 10:48 AM
ive seen many customers crash off the showroom floor. Most are the ones that say yeah i can ride, ive got my license. I saw a guy loop a zx6e before he even got out of the parking spot. I also saw a guy ride a 50cc scooter into a pothole with 1mile on the scoot and cause $800 worth of damage. silly people!.

kamakazee, i havent tried it yet(dont have enough power) but i love seeing someone come down off an endo right into a rolling burnout. that takes some serious control to pull off and not end up eating ashphalt.

Nick7r
07-05-2007, 04:08 PM
hahahaha

saw a guy on zx12 try the same thing ... ended up 12 o clock