PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki day at Eastern Creek 11th DEC

Kamakazebusa
22-10-2006, 08:22 AM
Not sure if all of you know but Suzuki Australia are planning a GSXR ONLY rideday at eastern creek. Phillip Island has already hosted it on the 29th Sep and was a huge success

We should gather the troops and make a streetfighter day of it as well and put the old girls through their paces on the track, and show some of younger crowd what Gixers where really like. [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Bikes do not have to be registered, and their will be some of the racing teams out there to give u tips out there on the track.
Its not much of a ride for the local lads & ladies but we could have a BBQ.....(even though we'd have to keep the cans at home).

Anyways its just a thought........[8D]

Here is the link for anyone interested. Bookings are essential.

http://www.suzukimotorcycles.com.au/newsdetail.php?intNewsID=157

Large
22-10-2006, 08:34 AM
In association with Suzuki Australia, Eastern Creek Ride Days would like to announce the first ever 'GSX-R Only' event to be held at Eastern Creek International Raceway, on Monday the 11th of December 2006. Although Suzuki staff will be in attendance (for all those questions you never thought you'd get to ask...), all bookings are via Eastern Creek Ride Days and can be done by phone, fax, or through the website.

Bookings are open to any year or model of Suzuki GSX-R, and motorcycles need not be registered. Special guests include the Team Yoshimura Suzuki stars putting their latest motorcycles through their paces right before your very eyes! Book now by calling 1300 793 423, or go to the 'Calendar / Bookings' page of the Eastern Creek Ride Days website.

www.easterncreekridedays.com.au

Hah you beat me to it:)

racecomp
27-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Wow, I'm doing 9th and 10th of December at the creek, anybody doing those days?
I would like to do 3 days in a row it’s a long enough trip to do from Adelaide!!!! Followed by 2 days at Philip Island on 14th and 15th……...

If I stick some Suzuki stickers on my Naked Triumph Daytona’s do you think they would let me in?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/25436588086771.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Kamakazebusa
27-11-2006, 02:00 PM
hahahahaha.......give it a go racecomp......might get away with it.hehehe

Kamakazebusa
10-12-2006, 06:38 PM
2moro is the Gixer day....anyone going out????
was going to take the day off but not if no ones going!!!!!!!!

Large
10-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Had 2 many sickies lately so no atm

hooligan
10-12-2006, 10:40 PM
I can't ride mine until the insurance assesor is finished with it... which really sucks.