PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Island Trackday.

TurboKat
17-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Who's up for a FANG session at the Island on either Tues. 21st or Wed. 22nd of November?????????????? [?]
I'm gunna do 1 or the other & I don't care which so getcha shit together & sign up here now.
P.I. ridedays are incredibly popular this time of year & sell out about 2 weeks before each date so we really need to commit & get our entries in ASAP to make sure we don't miss out & look like this > :(
Youz have been warned.
For any fence sitters who have never ridden the Island, I personally guarantee it is the BEST thing you will ever do on your motorcycle or I'll give you double your money back*

*conditions apply. ;)

Gix11
18-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Fuck. I'd love a go on that track, it looks awesome, .....But not quite enough to do a 4500km round trip again a month after the last time for it though. I'll come up with a plan one day.....
You Mexican's should jump at this unless you're totally homosexual and want ASF to start a pillow biting topic on this forum - and that ain't goin' to happen, ...ever.

Booster
18-10-2006, 08:38 AM
May be a starter, depends how i can fit it in with the Heathcote drags Sat 18 and work (looks like being quiet).

Deano
18-10-2006, 12:51 PM
when you messaged me mate you didn't say it was november. i was thinking october.

should be able to swing it now that i have more than 3 days notice.

RR-711
19-10-2006, 07:26 AM
Im onto it turbs have kicked bike shop in the arse to get barrels sorted.:( and now have Richards 750 runnin sweet,step 1 Toss out stupid air box. Step 2 fit massive main jets approx 150. Step 3 fit sick fuck massive 4 into 1 pipe. Step 4 flat out up n down street dyno test. Step 5 Open stubbie ya gotta love those 38 mm mikunis ;)

cutcat
09-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Tell us more about the ride day! What are the rider requirements??