PDA

View Full Version : Paintball social

bluemk1
16-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Not sure how many of you guys would be interested in this but here it is anyway :D

Date yet to be set: pick any sunday listed above, if a saturday is prefered and thats the majority then we can work with that but i would rather a sunday.

Location:Cnr of Annangrove & Edwards Rd, Rouse Hill 2155 (reference the map below).

http://www.actionpaintball.com.au/images/map_sml.gif

Packages: See this link for more info http://www.actionpaintball.com.au/packages.php
I was offered an organisers bonus but because im such a nice guy i declined that for a $10 discount off everyones package.

Also if anyone is interested in this then i honestly think that its worth it:

quote: EXTRA ORGANISER BONUSES
To receive our great organiser bonuses, deposits must be received 7 days prior to the booking date.
If we receive the $40.00 deposit more than one month prior to the date of play, we have an extra bonus of a free 100 shots ($20.00 value) for each deposited player. Please note we are being strict with this, so if a customer pays us, for example, 5 deposits a month prior and then one week prior we receive and extra 10 deposits, we will only give the extra paint to the 5 original players. The others will miss out.

I will collect the $40 deposits from everyone, deposits can be payed at the various coffee nights or other arrangments can be made if you contact me.

Note: I have left sunday the 19th of nov off on purpose as thats the weekend of the superbikes at EC

Check back for regular updates

Kamakazebusa
16-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Would like to come, but last time i tried this game i threw my shoulder out and got a free ride to Nepean.

I'm out........:(

bluemk1
16-10-2006, 07:48 PM
are you a man or a mouse?

how did you manage the shoulder re-adjustment?

Kamakazebusa
17-10-2006, 08:32 AM
I'm a mouse.
I did it the usual way......diving for cover into a trench dugout, i was pretending to be those moviestar heroes but it didn't work for some reason......go figure!!!!

Ok Ok,....there was a girl there i was trying to impress. Happy now.

bluemk1
17-10-2006, 10:12 AM
so there you go lads, come have your chance at being bruce willis and impress the girls :D