PDA

View Full Version : FS: SRAD bits

pt
02-09-2006, 09:44 PM
i know no one round here is likely to want this stuff but i'd rather get it to someone here rather than someone off egay. these bits are all off a 1997 SRAD but i think most of it is interchangeable with the 750. offers taken on price or swap for something i need or goodwill:)

clipons: pair, right one is scratched up on the end and the bar ends have broken off on both of em but they still work well enough:)

front fairing: right tab that mounts to the fairing (h bracket) is gone i cut a piece out of the side fairing roughly the right length and was about to plastic weld it back on. not as good as original, but as above, still works well enough

headlight unit: this aint too good, the bottom mounting pin is broken off but i still have it and there is a tiny crack in the top. still worked fine up until i took it off the bike though.

speedo mounting brcket thing: nothing wrong with it

stock front indicators: have overspray but still work and i think will mount up as stock

stock wiring harness: seems to be all good, but its 50/50 as to whether i need it or not so ill have to think twice before selling it.

stunt stuff: i have a cage, 12 bar and big sprockets which seem to be in ok condition if anyone wants it? (specific to the bike as far as i can tell)

if anyone knows anyone with an SRAD that needs bits can ya pass this on for me. im open to any offers for other parts of the bike if anyones desperate too:(

fatcat
04-09-2006, 02:19 PM
email sent

pt
04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
reply sent

pt
07-09-2006, 09:44 PM
ok speedo/hedlight mounting bracket is gone. now i seriously want to sell the headlight and whats left of the front fairing.

pt
25-09-2006, 12:16 PM
still got some of this stuff if anyone needs it. email me if its not on the list, might still have it:)