PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Speed3/Daytona Guard

Slingblade
28-08-2006, 11:10 PM
I am looking for a front guard off a Speed Triple/Daytona (509/595/955 models). I have a fireblade i am fightering and i want to get rid of the enormous front guard and this is the only option i can think of as they both have conventional front forks and similar mounts. If anyone has one or knows of one please let me know. Cheers.

Slingblade
29-08-2006, 08:05 PM
If anyone can think of a good alternative i am all ears as well. Having non USD forks is limiting my options and the blade is even worse as it uses plastic clamps as mounting points and has no castings for brackets on the fork tube. Any help would be great.

Booster
29-08-2006, 08:10 PM
I think your on the right track, Daytona and blade had the same forksfor a couple of years,
I did have a spare front guard for my Daytona but gave it away after selling my bike,
If you want something different Carbon guards are available from Steve Phillips in SA ,probably fairly expensive though

Slingblade
29-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah i painted the stock one and hoped it would look ok but it looks huge to me. Bike is done now so i might put it up for discussion on here when i post pics tomorrow. As usual when you really need something, there is not one to be seen on ebay. The S3 guards are 320 new. A bit steep for me at this stage.

God
30-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi NLT,

Give eurobrit a call in Melbourne.

Alternatively, one of the wreckers in Perth (sorry can't think name but they advertise in Motorcycle Trader) were wrecking a 2002 Daytona.

God