12-06-2006, 07:33 PM
just a little clip from today:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7yXAhzvjx4

vtr420
13-06-2006, 10:56 AM
What not even any haters:(

IMP-INC
13-06-2006, 03:02 PM
hehe, mate i seen it all ready. i just got back from ballarats new bike shop.. look for the thread

vtr420
14-06-2006, 12:34 AM
lol only coz your one of the lucky ones how get to see it first

pt
14-06-2006, 03:52 PM
i think i need to change the oil to proper bike oil/get a new clutch on my cb. i can't get half the height you do and i nearly throw myself off the back of the bloody thing[V]

vtr420
15-06-2006, 12:33 AM
thats not me thats ando and dude just practice thats a 86 cb250 and if that thing can wheel stand so can yours.. ill get him to post up some advice 4 you

Ando
15-06-2006, 12:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by pt

i think i need to change the oil to proper bike oil/get a new clutch on my cb. i can't get half the height you do and i nearly throw myself off the back of the bloody thing[V]

what do you do when you clutch it up?

I start rolling slow - like 5km, then rev it to about 6 - 7g and slip the clutch (you dont need to pull it all the way in, just enough to stop the bike accelarating) NOW when you slip the clutch ya goto bounce it at the same time - push down a little bit and pull (dont be scared to give it a good pull, and i find it comes up strater if you pull from your sholders) - get the bounce and cluch happaning at the right time and it should come up ;)

Razorback
15-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Excellent work man! Im bloody impressed at that on the bikes your using. When I first got my RG250 back in 83(or something) I was trying to do wheelies and sucked pretty hard at it. I came to the conclusion the bike wasnt powerful enough, when in fact it was just that I was CRAP!

Once I got my 02GSXR1000 I realised that yes having lots of power helps to do good wheelies, but that its also as much of a danger as it is a help. Anyone who has tried a bit too hard to wheelie on a modern 600+ bike knows what Im saying... its VERY easy to give it too much juice when your a N00b.

So with the knowledge and skill (not much) I have now, I can truly appreciate the skills you guys have (a LOT more than me) in being able to do those stunts.

Way to go... cant wait to see what your like with more work. Keep it up and good luck!

vtr420
15-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Cheers dude i know what u mean about the RG250! its been lots of persistance to get it past the 1 foot high mark:D Thanks for the ge up!!

Ando
16-06-2006, 11:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by Razorback

Excellent work man! Im bloody impressed at that on the bikes your using. When I first got my RG250 back in 83(or something) I was trying to do wheelies and sucked pretty hard at it. I came to the conclusion the bike wasnt powerful enough, when in fact it was just that I was CRAP!

Once I got my 02GSXR1000 I realised that yes having lots of power helps to do good wheelies, but that its also as much of a danger as it is a help. Anyone who has tried a bit too hard to wheelie on a modern 600+ bike knows what Im saying... its VERY easy to give it too much juice when your a N00b.

So with the knowledge and skill (not much) I have now, I can truly appreciate the skills you guys have (a LOT more than me) in being able to do those stunts.

Way to go... cant wait to see what your like with more work. Keep it up and good luck!

cheers man - lots of ppl dont see it like you and give us hate - but the truth is, we have load's of fun and we will keep on keepin on. cheers again mate :)

20-11-2006, 06:46 PM
love that cb wheelie .

think that was the video that did it for me . good advice

Yella
03-01-2007, 06:05 PM
sweet little vid. Love the Hilltop Hoods track aswell (is that off left foot right foot )

vtr420
20-01-2007, 11:25 AM
its matter or time of there matter of time ep

Gix11
20-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I see you made it into Rapid Bikes this month vtr? That is you in the photo at the bottom of the stunts area page isn't it?

vtr420
27-01-2007, 11:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

I see you made it into Rapid Bikes this month vtr? That is you in the photo at the bottom of the stunts area page isn't it?

Yep thats me :D:D