PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Euro Trash" Group Buy Thread

fimpBIKES
27-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi all

i figure we should get this shit rolling eh?

anyways, not sure where we are buying it from
or who is going to get it
but who cares, as long as the ball starts rolling

ok, so post up a pic and a link of where u found it along with its name and how many u want [8D]

fimpBIKES
27-05-2006, 12:36 PM
ok, me first!!!!

im after this destroyer bellypan (unless i see something sexier in this thread once it gets rolling along :D)

Destroyer Bellypan- 180euros
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/9547115809768.jpg
http://www.gemo-fighters.de/GFK-Seiten/Bugspoiler%20Destroyer.html

fimpBIKES
27-05-2006, 12:57 PM
hey gix, out of respect for stu should we make this body-work only?

27-05-2006, 05:50 PM
theres alot of other parts that Stu doesnt sell apart from bodywork,but if he does stock it the chances are that it will be cheaper than what we can import it for anyway.

willow
27-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Fimpy, ya can't make the bellypan???

willow
27-05-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm sure it could be made out of polyester and for a damn site cheaper as well!

fimpBIKES
27-05-2006, 08:50 PM
jeeez, i have to make EVERYTHING now?!?!?!??

:D

willow
27-05-2006, 08:53 PM
:D:D

fimpBIKES
29-05-2006, 12:59 PM
nodoby?

29-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Why the feck not Fimp, I mean somebody made a man of you [}:)]

Actually, perhaps you better order it in from Germany ;)

Gix11
29-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Just got my stuff Fimp. Need a few more weeks before I get any more. Cash has dried up. When you planning to get this lot?

fimpBIKES
29-05-2006, 06:47 PM
wouldnt be for a few months
just planning ahead ;)

i dunno, how about we close off the group buy at the end of july??

29-05-2006, 07:47 PM
anyone interested in shorty levers as a groupy thing???

crazymofo
29-05-2006, 08:43 PM
im keen davo

cheers.joe.

Gix11
29-05-2006, 11:32 PM
Yea, I'd be in that.

fimpBIKES
30-05-2006, 12:59 PM
im keen also

ps- stop stealing my thread :(

Large
30-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Haha... I made my own shorty lever on my Gixxer last week[V]

How about helmets. Dem Germans have all the cool styles[^][^]:D

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9858/img16ee.jpg

fimpBIKES
30-05-2006, 07:44 PM
does that last one come in black?

30-05-2006, 09:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

im keen also

ps- stop stealing my thread :(

sorry,i will go post it elsewhere.:(

fimpBIKES
31-05-2006, 01:08 AM
why bother davo,
if im getting a box with a belly pan from germany there are going to be a shitload of small empty areas to shove a few shorty levers!!!

plus i want some, i got new gold levers for the tiller off ebay and they are MASSIVE (well compared to how i want them anyhoo)

can u find any in germany?
post a link

fimpBIKES
05-06-2006, 02:01 AM
ok, i scored some shorty levers off some guy on TLzone (selling his bike, hasnt even used em :D)

anyways, after sitting on my thinking chair all weekend i have decided that the big assed carbon front fender on the tiller is WAAY to big and looks shite
but i shall keep it on til after rego cos it big and legal

but i am now looking at a new german style fender like on the ausfirefighter machine,
something small that doesnt cover my sexy front end too much

anyhoo, nodoby else wants in still (apart from levers)?

Razorback
06-06-2006, 07:06 PM
You can mark me down for a possible on a belly pan for the Bandit. But not one of those space age ones, just a nice normal looking one is all Im after.

ozkat
06-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Fimp, you have a thinking chair? Id like to see some pics. Any mods done to the chair? Finally another thinking chair, im so happy.

fimpBIKES
06-06-2006, 07:33 PM
its more of a concrete floor ozkat,
might have to invest in a chair though

probably something with a few doilies, its getting frikkin cold in here!!!

qickdraw
07-06-2006, 04:05 PM
I thought I'd told you guys before?!?! If you don't see it on the site, but you want it - GIVE ME A FECKIN' CALL or E-MAIL ME! I can get you pretty much any of this sort of stuff - I've just started importing CRG levers direct from the manufacturer (so I'm technically the sole official importer - 'cos Casoli are only supposed to import Italian stuff...), so if you want shorty billet levers or GP clutch perches I can do them, too - at a discounted rate if you want to do a group buy... I've also got the cheaper anodised levers available in about 5 or 6 colours.
The only problem with a lot of the German bodywork is that although it's tagged as 'universal' its designed for a particular couple of bikes - usually 'Blades & old gixxers, so it can be a fuck-around to fit to anything else - although the 'Blade ones'll go on a Hornet pretty easy..
For the one listed above you'd be looking at about $350 to get it over here, too... It'd only be worthwile if you were to get about a dozen of 'em.
I've got some of the '666' front mudguards (the one fitted to the FireFighter) & matching heaqdlight units coming in soon - they will be on the 'NEW PRODUCTS' page when they arrive.
I do a load of group buys for other forums - I don't know why you guys haven't organised anything before now... The most popular group buy is for HEL lines - you can save an extra 10% on top of your usual 10% discount if there are more than 10 guys who want kits... and it'd probably be even bigger discounts for the Oberon gear....
Food for thought guys?
P.S - I've just dropped the price of all the ABM gear - discs, top yokes & rearsets.... & I've now got bolt-on fatbar conversion kits available....

crazymofo
07-06-2006, 04:19 PM
shut up stu!!! your going to send me broke!!

ive been wanting to splash out on colored shit (oberon etc..) since the fools run (and since our convo at that time :P) but have been borderline, spend/save/bills since.. im coming into money agin and you talking like that, only gonna make me broke again

bastage :P

oh.. well.. time to go and buy some bling shit..

*wanders off to austreetfighter site.. muttering*

cheers.joe.

fimpBIKES
07-06-2006, 05:11 PM
cool stu, by $350 to get it over here
are u taking about the destoyer pan?

and how much are u thinking about selling the 666 mudgaurds for?

i really liked the levers on your site (what happened to the "double-hard" ones?)
but from what i could gather they werent available to suit the suzuki hydro clutch (tlr/busa)

anyways, im interested in the 666 mudgaurd for sure

as far as the german tails go, im suprised that they would fit on ANY standard subframe
my destroyer one is tiny
i just assumed everyone made custom subframes for em (or maybe its just what unlicky bastards like me have to do :D)

like i said stu
if u feel this is stepping on your toes im quite happy for gix to delete this thread
its not like the bodywork group buy took off like i thought it would :)

maybe someone can start a CRG groupbuy through austreetfighter, davo?

anyways gix, feel free to delete this thread mate

qickdraw
08-06-2006, 08:23 AM
Nah - that's cool mate, it's a free world we live in, after all!! Yeah, the tails are mostly designed to go on chopped standerd blade subframes, ut rhe belly pans are made to fit the specific bike.
I'm not 100% sure about the destroyer belly pan - I'll ask next time I talk to the manufacturer in Deutschland....
I just added some new bike-specific belly pans to the site - Z750/1000, XJR, hornet, Blade (that ones been there a while - same as fitted to my piece of crap...) & bandit 12. I'm also about to add some brand new gear from France - really cool looking belly pans (similar to Bo's on the Zed 7 1/2) for hornets, Z's, fazers, the new FZ-1, GSR6, ER-6, MT-01 etc.. & little fibreglass screen thingies for all of the above - some of the new models have cool headlight units which we're already starting to see transplanted onto various older models (fimp!).. so as you can see we're getting a fair bit of bodywork in soon. If anyone was thinking about fitting any of these to their steed then get down to your local wreckers/bike shop & measure up to see which one would best suit you....
I'm doing another CRG buy soon - so let me know who wants what. The supersport clutch perches are just pure horn! I just fitted one to the 'Blade & it's frickin' dangerous 'cos I ride around staring at it and playing with it (THE LEVER!!!) all the time.... That ones $399 retail - discounts would apply for ASF members/group buy...

fimpBIKES
08-06-2006, 01:07 PM
so we keep the buy to gemo-bodywork and all is good?

i got my levers 2nd hand anyways, so there isnt really any chance you would have matched prices (and i wouldnt have asked)

what about the fenders, the ones thing that worries me though is that if your importing the 666fender it means i might have to get something else
otherwise i shall die of embarassment at the cafe when someone rocks up with my fender :D

im a fit partial to the new fazer600 headlight actually stu
but im now looking at doing something a bit "anime inspired"

qickdraw
08-06-2006, 02:17 PM
I don't think that'll be a problem Fimp! I'm only doing about 3-4 a month all over Oz, so the chance of seeing another one (besides mine!!) would be pretty slim!! And besides - just 'cos they've got the same 'guard doesn't mean that the rest of their bike will look like yours, will it?!?!

hooligan
09-06-2006, 12:32 AM
I've alredy got a fazer6 headlight, Fimp[:p]

fimpBIKES
12-06-2006, 11:42 PM
rexie has expressed interest in a headlight unit
i am emailing gemo-fighters tonight to see if they will give us a discount if we get enough gear and organise our own shipping

razor, how do u like this?
http://www.gemo-fighters.de/Onlineshop/docs/pd-1817001572.htm

fimpBIKES
15-06-2006, 07:28 PM
hiya
can anyone speak/write german?

can u translate this email i sent to "Gemo" on monday?
i havent got a reply yet :(

__________________________________________________ ____________

gday,
i am trying to get prices on a
"destroyer bugspoiler",
"kotflugel TopGun Universal (fender)",
"Bugspoiler CBR 900 auch universal verwendbar"
and also a "666" Maske and "666" fender

i am trying to organise a groupbuy on the Australian StreetFighter website forum
www.streetfighters.com.au

it may be possible to get someone we know to ship from you to make things easier (so you would not have to ship/post to australia)

is it possible to get a discount if we buy many items?
say 1000 euros worth?

i already have a destoyer hocker on my TL1000r streetfighter and look forward to adding a new fender and bugspoiler

thanks
Conrad Smith
fimpBIKES
Australia

__________________________________________________ __________________

Gix11
16-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Frankie is your man, although I think him and Badvan could probably organise this for you anyway.

ozkat
16-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Im interested in a pair of shorty levers. But if Stu can supply the same stuff at a comparible price id prefer to go with him.

BOHEMION
16-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Now Mate I had to get the books out on this one so I may be wrong on a few things, But had to change the Thanks to a thank you for politeness, Or some rule??? hehe.... Use it or not, it gave me something to do[:p]:D Feel free to jump in Frankie

gday,

ich versuche, Preise auf einem
"Zerstörer bugspoiler" zu erhalten,
"kotflugel TopGun Universal
(fender)",
"Bugspoiler CBR 900 auch universal verwendbar"
und auch ein "666" Maske und "666" Schutzblech

Ich versuche, einen groupbuy auf dem australischen StreetFighter Website-forum www.streetfighters.com.au zu organisieren

Es kann möglich sein, jemanden zu erhalten, den wir kennen, von Ihnen zu liefern, Dinge leichter zu machen, (so Sie müssten/müsste aufstellen nach Australien nicht liefern)

Ist es möglich, einen Rabatt zu erhalten, wenn wir viele Punkte kaufen? Diskontiert, nachdem wir die Euros von 1000 oder mehr ausgeben?

Ich habe schon einen destoyer hocker auf meinem TL1000r streetfighter und Aussehen vorwärts zufügen ein neues Schutzblech und bugspoiler hinzu

Vielen Dank
Conrad Smith
fimpBIKES
Australien

fimpBIKES
17-06-2006, 12:05 PM
sure i can see it know

"dear gemo

i would like to be bent over in the following position
rectum "destroyer"
tom cruises favourite the "top-gun" etc etc"

[B)]

nah, i trust ya boh
i will send it off, see if they reply to it this time....

BOHEMION
17-06-2006, 12:21 PM
HAHAHAHA Nah its about 95% cool i rekon,Just some wording they might find confusing cause I really didnt know how to word it up, They should figure it out.

fimpBIKES
23-06-2006, 01:17 PM
got this in the mail last night

Hi Conrad,

tank's for your mail.

We can give you on every product 25% discount.

GEMO-Fighters

Alex

i assume that was based buying 1000euros of gear
so is anyone else in?

like i said, i can wait a few more months before we buy
so feel free to join in

http://www.gemo-fighters.com/