PDA

View Full Version : Number plate hanger bracket ?

Razorback
06-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Ok we are getting down to the last details now. Got the lights and indicators all working this week *phew*, it was a pain in the ass after all the fried and cut wires that Matt Mingay had decided were not required for stunting [8D]

Im at the point of considering something to hang my number plate on (if Vicroads is stupid enough to let me register this monster [}:)]).

I have an aftermarket undertray and I need something that will preferably be able to bolt on to the frame somehow as I dont really want to be drilling holes in the undertray since it looks so neat.

Any suggestions or links gratefully received, its either this or try and make something, which I basically suck at so Id rather buy something if I can.

I have already scoured Ebay in AU, UK and US with no result I was happy with just to save anyone suggesting good ol Ebay.

Cheers ;)

Razorback
06-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Emergency over... Stu from austreetfighter has sorted me out :D

Gix11
06-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Thought that might be the case. Foxy does something as well as far as I remember.

06-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, but wait for the "NSW roads" reinforced version. The "Vic roads" version has an issue or two.

Foxy
06-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Yeah, being rectumfied as we speak mate.......

I'm going 2mm on mine as I will be using Vic roads, I'll send you up a 3mm NSW road safe hanger Chalk.

In the mean time that warranty repair job should hold up as good as the old engine your runnin'

Razor if you need anything let me know, but Stu has some good shit and I ain't here to tread on toes.

fimpBIKES
06-04-2006, 06:54 PM
got any pics of what u did?

i think i have found the cheapest solution to this EVER!!!
needs holes drilled though...

Razorback
06-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Well you may have noticed Ive gone quiet on the pics *evil grin* (although I have been taking plenty) because we are getting very close now, so Im keeping you all in suspense. We put the body work on the other day after the exhaust was all cut, bent and welded to fit and Rich caught me beating off in the corner of the workshop. :D

Its by no means a show bike, but if all the evil plans come together the way I hope its gonna be nice and unique and very much what I have been hoping for. Not far to go now.... just waiting on a few minor bits and peices like the tail light assembly from FBOB in the UK and a few things from Stu.

Thanks for the thoughts BTW Foxy, I dont know if what Stu is getting me is gonna work out yet so I may get back to you. My undertray is a bit weird as far as bolting things onto it goes, so I wont really know how its gonna work till we try.