PDA

View Full Version : MCX Bike Show @ Sydney Auto Salon 18-19th March

fimpBIKES
07-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi fella's

i know a few of you sydney custom guys own business' you want to promote
Rupes (builder of Sentinel and my absolute hero) is getting his beast back together for this,
but he got this email today and it looks like it might not happen for the bikes unless they can get more entries

__________________________________________________ ___
Date: 7 March 2006 5:23:31 PM
To: "Jeff Ware"
Subject: Bike Shop

Hi Jeff,

Please find the update on shop visits, our rep has managed to visit all of the bike shops in that list except for the ones with a note.
Most of them have been given Rapid Mag except for 12 of them as we didn’t have Rapid Mag on our first visit.

How did you go with calling the bike owners? I was just thinking about the big guys like the bike on your cover a few issue ago etc, maybe we should get them in around your stand and have them as guest star (feature) instead of getting them to pay to come in.

At the moment we are in the middle of submitting the radio script to the Radio Station for the show ads, but I am a bit worried about advertising “modified bikes” etc if we only have less than 10 bikes at the show.

Please let me know how you go with them.

Regards

Jeffry
-----------------------------------------------------------

did u fella's know about this?
i could get the tiller down there, but it wouldnt be running and i dunno if i can be arsed sitting around all weekend slapping anyone who looks like they might touch it [xx(]

fimpBIKES
09-03-2006, 05:07 PM
nobody???

Gix11
09-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Mate, that's next weekend. My bike is in pieces getting ready for April and I live in QLD. Two major set backs. Don't know why your local guys are so quiet? Maybe getting bikes ready as well?

fimpBIKES
09-03-2006, 05:33 PM
yeah, i cant figure it either
must be too busy polishing :D

EXBEN
09-03-2006, 07:19 PM
I've got 4 definates & 2 maybe's going.

qickdraw
09-03-2006, 08:07 PM
I'll be there....

hooligan
10-03-2006, 01:28 AM
do i count as a maybe or a definate? It won't be quite as pretty as it could be ...

EXBEN
10-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Hooligan, your a definate now mate & don't worry It'll look plenty good ...... we've got a week.

veetwo tls
14-03-2006, 08:49 PM
i just wish this was closer. bugger.

qickdraw
15-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Guys you can still get into the show if you hurry! They are waving any late fees for bikes, so it will only cost $50 to enter your bike into the show....

monogone
20-03-2006, 01:25 PM
I was there & I had a ball...even pulled of a trophy in my virgin performance too. Gotta be happy with that :D
Did you make a showing Fimp??? (Its me Monomaster from OSB)

Now wheres those photos Rupert....?????

fimpBIKES
20-03-2006, 04:39 PM
i didnt make it, too busy getting drunk [:P]

whats a "virgin performance"
and where can i get one :D

monogone
20-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Well, see, If you wern't too busy getting pissed, maybe you'd have found out... Bwahahahahahahahahhahahah