PDA

View Full Version : Dayboro Pub

BOHEMION
30-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Hey would any one be interested in a half day Mt Mee and Dayboro Pub Brekky/Lunch soon?

Tony Nitrous
30-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Depending on the date / work / weather etc,
Yeah, its a possible.

Is that the one on the bend (that looks like it should
be a T-Junction but isnt, looking towards the bakery ?)

Will they let us in without our Harleys parked out front ;)

Tony.J.

60 days to Macksville [:o)]

BOHEMION
30-01-2006, 04:50 PM
yeah its Facing the T junction, Let me know your free days (Sat/Sun) and we can all work around it decide on the best day for everyone.

Wouldnt worry about the Harleys there they make good speed bumps for the Ricer car clubs that cruise past.

sheepy
17-02-2006, 12:34 PM
count me in Bo. I normally dont work mondays so if you ever get a monday of let us know. not as many cops around on a monday. Took the misses for a ride up the back way to montville the other week. laid the bike down doing a u turn in front of a pub up there. funny.

BOHEMION
17-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Bugga, much damage mate? Ive got this Monday off if you wanna piss off the traffic or head up somewhere

sheepy
18-02-2006, 08:18 PM
nar.no damage luckly. broke of the end of the front brake lever thats all. i'm on overtime for the next 2 weeks wich means i'm having to work mondays but after that its all good. went to the bike show today and decided we wernt going to wait 2 hours in the que so went to breaky ck hotel for beers and steak an then headed home. another unorganised bullsup at the rna. I belive your heading in tomorro.hopefully it wont be a complete fuck up like it was today.