PDA

View Full Version : '99 Hayabusa - For Sale

Tathagata
30-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Ok, here I go:

This is a regretful sale, but its either the bike or a trip to Europe and Ive chosen the trip.

<center>1999 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa

Registered until March 2006

K&N Filter, Techlusion Box Fitted (allows you to dial in the power you want without having to use a laptop)

Ventura Rack with Red Ventura Bag

Bagster Tank Protector (pictured) with Bagster Tank Bag

Check it out at Action Motorcycles, Mitchel, ACT</center>

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/361812465134280.jpg

30-01-2006, 12:08 PM
What you getting instead Tatha?

Tathagata
30-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Im gonna be bikeless for 6 months :(
My partner and I are going to tour Europe mid year and we need the money to begin getting things set up for the trip. Ill be buying a BMW GS (adventure style bike) for the trip around Europe and when we finish that trip it depends on what we decide to do next.
I want to get another Busa one day, but Ill wait until we finish touring first. And we dunno how long that will be, we want to do South America and India soon as well.

Im gonna hate not having my Busa, but my priority is to tour the world.

Razorback
31-01-2006, 08:44 AM
$11K is pretty fair. Nice ride, I wish I had $11K coz I would really like to fighter a Busa!

Tathagata
01-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I actually considered this with my next Busa (I WILL have another one, hehe). I reckon they look hot with no fairings, lift the back up a bit and add some bling on them (like a nice shiny turbo). I think that will be where I head for my next decent bike (note: the BMW doesnt count as a decent bike...its purely functional for the trip and I promise not to enjoy it at all).

15-02-2006, 01:35 PM
If yer keepin' it does that mean you'll be doing the fool's run????

15-02-2006, 01:35 PM
If yer keepin' it does that mean you'll be doing the fool's run????

Tathagata
15-02-2006, 02:44 PM
ahhh fuck, I dunno mate. I want to keep her, but my partner has convinced me that we really need to sell her (she is right). Im gonna list it again. I hate selling shit, especially when its yer pride and joy, but we have to do it so we can go on our trip.

Tathagata
15-02-2006, 02:44 PM
ahhh fuck, I dunno mate. I want to keep her, but my partner has convinced me that we really need to sell her (she is right). Im gonna list it again. I hate selling shit, especially when its yer pride and joy, but we have to do it so we can go on our trip.

15-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Acid's cheaper mate :)

15-02-2006, 04:24 PM

Tony Nitrous
15-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi Tathagata,

Just out of interest...

Whats the milage ?
Where about's is the bike ?(Town/City)
Is the Techlusion Box un-plugable or hard wired ?

Anything buyers should know ?
Tyres/chain/service history/ etc ?

Thanks,

Tony.J.

Tony Nitrous
15-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi Tathagata,

Just out of interest...

Whats the milage ?
Where about's is the bike ?(Town/City)
Is the Techlusion Box un-plugable or hard wired ?

Anything buyers should know ?
Tyres/chain/service history/ etc ?

Thanks,

Tony.J.

Gix11
15-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Aha, Tony, this could be it mate?

Gix11
15-02-2006, 09:28 PM

crazymofo
15-02-2006, 10:21 PM
mmmm busa, very sexy bike there Tathagata, dont mind me, im just a time wasting clown, i want it, cant afford it :P

one day!! i'll own one.

anyways.. good luck with the sale!

cheers.joe.

crazymofo
15-02-2006, 10:21 PM
mmmm busa, very sexy bike there Tathagata, dont mind me, im just a time wasting clown, i want it, cant afford it :P

one day!! i'll own one.

anyways.. good luck with the sale!

cheers.joe.

Tony Nitrous
16-02-2006, 05:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

I was trying to do a deal on a local bike that seemed
to be what I wanted, but its come to nothing so far.
Just keeping my options open ;)

Tony.J.

Tony Nitrous
16-02-2006, 05:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

I was trying to do a deal on a local bike that seemed
to be what I wanted, but its come to nothing so far.
Just keeping my options open ;)

Tony.J.

16-02-2006, 11:20 AM
The bikes in CBR Tony

All I know I'm afraid.

16-02-2006, 11:20 AM
The bikes in CBR Tony

All I know I'm afraid.

Tathagata
16-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I only look here now and again.

quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Hi Tathagata,

Just out of interest...

Whats the milage ? approx 55000 (I think its actually around 54700 right now, but 55k is pretty close)

quote:Where about's is the bike ?(Town/City) canberra

quote:Is the Techlusion Box un-plugable or hard wired ? its been wired in properly, but is easy to remove. I dont know why you would though (unless you install a PC) the Tech seems to work pretty well.

quote:Anything buyers should know ? Ive got no problems with this bike at all. Its in almost perfect working order (I say almost perfect because.....see the next one

quote:Tyres/chain/service history/ etc ? Tyres are about 60% each I reckon. Chain has probably around 10k left on it. Brakes about 5k left. Its recently (about 5 - 6k ago) had a full major service. Im the 2nd owner and change the oil and oil filter about every 5k. I look after my bikes well.

quote:Thanks,

Tony.J.

NPS mate. I do love this bike. Dunno if you have ridden a Busa but they not only go like the clappers but are good all rounders too. Plus the engine is so bulletproof that they go forever.

I am happy to get people around to take a look at it face to face, Ill even have the fairings stripped off ready for you if you like. Just let me know.

Hope that helps you out
Stu

Tathagata
16-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I only look here now and again.

quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Hi Tathagata,

Just out of interest...

Whats the milage ? approx 55000 (I think its actually around 54700 right now, but 55k is pretty close)

quote:Where about's is the bike ?(Town/City) canberra

quote:Is the Techlusion Box un-plugable or hard wired ? its been wired in properly, but is easy to remove. I dont know why you would though (unless you install a PC) the Tech seems to work pretty well.

quote:Anything buyers should know ? Ive got no problems with this bike at all. Its in almost perfect working order (I say almost perfect because.....see the next one

quote:Tyres/chain/service history/ etc ? Tyres are about 60% each I reckon. Chain has probably around 10k left on it. Brakes about 5k left. Its recently (about 5 - 6k ago) had a full major service. Im the 2nd owner and change the oil and oil filter about every 5k. I look after my bikes well.

quote:Thanks,

Tony.J.

NPS mate. I do love this bike. Dunno if you have ridden a Busa but they not only go like the clappers but are good all rounders too. Plus the engine is so bulletproof that they go forever.

I am happy to get people around to take a look at it face to face, Ill even have the fairings stripped off ready for you if you like. Just let me know.

Hope that helps you out
Stu

Tathagata
16-02-2006, 01:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

hehe yeah. ahh the good ol days

Tathagata
16-02-2006, 01:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

hehe yeah. ahh the good ol days

Tathagata
27-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Im giving this one more week, then Ill hand it over to the pro's to sell on consignment.
So if you know anyone that may be interested or umming and ahhing over it, please pass this on.

Tathagata
27-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Im giving this one more week, then Ill hand it over to the pro's to sell on consignment.
So if you know anyone that may be interested or umming and ahhing over it, please pass this on.