PDA

View Full Version : Vic ride OZ Day weekend

Iceman
17-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Ok, so I talked to my mates. It looks like we're head'n to Licola for the Confusion rally. The thought of beer, live music, a burnout and wet T-shirt Comps :Djust sounds more appealing than a rally at Parliment House.

Sorry Chalky, we'll have to catch up another day.:(

Leave'n home(Benalla), Friday. Not sure if we're stay'n in Melbourne(Crany) Friday night or just pass'n through to pick up more riders and head'n straight there.

Anyone interested?

I'll have more specific details in the coming days.

Gix11
25-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Just been updating the events page as there's quite a bit coming up, but I didn't add this one as there doesn't seem to be much response? No one interested?

Iceman
25-01-2006, 05:22 PM
It's alright the blokes I was meant to go with have decided to do something else anyway. Looks like I'm go'n by myself. If the roads aren't blocked by fire that is.

Gsxar
25-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Pretty sure we will be heading up. Have to catch up for a drink - will be in the first (big) camp site on the right hand side.
We have a couple of groups riding up at different times, yell out on msn if ya want people to ride up with. :D:D

Iceman
25-01-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm definatly up for the idea of have'n a drink. I should be easy to spot, I'll be the guy in the ASF T-shirt who's not riding his fighter! (The RF can carry more shit).

Still not sure which way I'm go'n yet. I won't have to go to Melb now, so I will have to sit down tomorrow and have a look at the map.

TurboKat
26-01-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm headin down to the Island for the Southern Classic this w/e, anyone else goin?

Zed14
26-01-2006, 10:36 PM
look out for my mate chris. no:41 on honda cb1100 white and red.

Iceman
27-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Seeing as I'll be in the Melboure area tonight, I might head down to Southbank and check out this 'Bike night' scene. If anyone else is head'n down I'll wear an ASF shirt, so feel free to talk shit to me.

sluglie
27-01-2006, 10:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Seeing as I'll be in the Melboure area tonight, I might head down to Southbank and check out this 'Bike night' scene. If anyone else is head'n down I'll wear an ASF shirt, so feel free to talk shit to me.

i wouldnt bother man, you will have to put up with the idiots from netrider harrassing you all night

Iceman
27-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Fair enough, I'll go to a titty bar instead!