PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday night ride in Sydney 10 Jan?

cjburns esq
04-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Anyone interested?
I join a regular ride on Tuesday nights, not a bad bunch of sods and the riding is always great.
Next one is Tueday the tenth of Jan.
CJ

cjburns esq
12-01-2006, 12:22 PM
For those that didn't attend;
62 bikes made the start line including Granpamotard and a couple of others. The ride was to one of the Eastern Sub's beaches. No hassles from the coppers, although 8 of the Fun Vampires wandered around and had a look at the bikes parked up at the beach.
The ride was great, twisty suburban streets via the coast.
might see some of you at the next one.
CJ

GrampaMotard
22-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Fighters for Tuesday
CJ's right; the Sydney Tuesday Night Ride is a winner. The organiser, Craig, is a top bloke who keeps the show running very smoothly. Last Tuesday (17th) featured rain all day, so we only had 6 or 7 bikes but still had a loud blast. The mix of bikes/riders runs from teenage 'L' platers on 125cc Aprillia strokers to veteran A-grade superbike racers on the latest 1-litre Ninjas.

Only one motard, though, and no streetfighters. How about it, guys? The meet is 7.00pm for 7.30 lift-off, at the Qwix servo on Parramatta Road, Burwood.

Grampa
'You can run, son, but you cannot hide.'

22-01-2006, 04:04 PM
How's trick's Gramps?

cjburns esq
23-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Tomorrow night Tues the 24th Jan is from Burwood Qwix to mount White Cafe. Max keeps the Cafe open till late just for us.

GrampaMotard
01-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Hey, Chalkie --
How are things in our nation's capital? Still mad at night, I trust. I told my brother in the USA about it; such things could never occur in Washington DC.

'Land of the Free and Home of the Brave'? -- Australian Capital Territory, no doubt about it. At least on the streets at night. In Parliament during the day, I'm not so sure.

GrampaMotard

You can run, son; but you cannot hide.

cjburns esq
01-03-2006, 12:01 PM
We finally got a Streetfighter on the Tues night run, John I beleive the brother of Kamikazebusa?
64 lat night wnet for a ride for pizza.

01-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Hey Gramps, sorry about the delay, didn't catch you're post before.

Yeah things are still pretty good in CBR, starting to get cold at night now though..............so you'll need a Vodka or two before going for a ride :)

What's you're itinerary for the fool's run?