PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighter Busa Turbo

NakedTurboBusa
27-10-2005, 08:03 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/27-10-2005_7.46.407 Sept 05 Drags Pete.jpg

Hi all,

Im currently half way through building my dreamed up weapon!! A naked turbo busa. Used for every thing, commuting, haha, scratching, haha, drags, etc. Ive have the front raked a few degrees, to fit the intercooler. The boys get away in the corners. ( any straight it will suck in anything short of gods own henchman )Its has between 240hp and 300hp depending on boost.My plan is to build or have built a spondon style frame that will fit standard swing arm and my SandR Pro triple clamps and forks, etc. Can any one help me or point me in the right direction.

Zed14
27-10-2005, 10:44 AM
yep sure. if you get hold of chong, he sells vespa's and he may be able to get you one with a fucked engine. then you would have the only turboed hyabusa vespa and would be pretty special now wouldnt it. cause its not the only turboed busa that wont turn.

Zed14
27-10-2005, 10:44 AM
yep sure. if you get hold of chong, he sells vespa's and he may be able to get you one with a fucked engine. then you would have the only turboed hyabusa vespa and would be pretty special now wouldnt it. cause its not the only turboed busa that wont turn.

Gix11
27-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey Pete, welcome aboard mate. Tony Nitros should give you some tips - he's our resident Busa man! Love the bike and the plan mate, nice work.

Gix11
27-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey Pete, welcome aboard mate. Tony Nitros should give you some tips - he's our resident Busa man! Love the bike and the plan mate, nice work.

Gix11
27-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Oh, and that's Rexie, he's the resident abuser/piss taker.

Gix11
27-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Oh, and that's Rexie, he's the resident abuser/piss taker.

Zed14
27-10-2005, 11:07 AM
im not taking the piss or giving abuse its just an idea after all isnt that what he asked for. and wouldnt you all love to see it.

Zed14
27-10-2005, 11:07 AM
im not taking the piss or giving abuse its just an idea after all isnt that what he asked for. and wouldnt you all love to see it.

27-10-2005, 05:15 PM
welcome abord mate,the hire bus looks better than i expected nakid. there's a dude on the central coast,actually there's 2, who builds frames(an they're not spindally lookin,half complete hard tails made from curtain rod either).i'll e-mail his details to ya.who done the turbo work 4 ya? looks like you got plenty cash,ya gunna need plenty more 4 the frame.;)

27-10-2005, 05:15 PM
welcome abord mate,the hire bus looks better than i expected nakid. there's a dude on the central coast,actually there's 2, who builds frames(an they're not spindally lookin,half complete hard tails made from curtain rod either).i'll e-mail his details to ya.who done the turbo work 4 ya? looks like you got plenty cash,ya gunna need plenty more 4 the frame.;)

NakedTurboBusa
27-10-2005, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

Thanks for help mate. S and R Pro penrith do the turbo stuff. As for cash, when I started the account was open but wonderful wife became pregnant!!! so I do all cosmetic stuff myself. I work in the middle east, security shit. ( keeps the cops of my back for a few months at a time). I will try anything as my shed is full of tools, thanks wife>>>>>>>

NakedTurboBusa
27-10-2005, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

Thanks for help mate. S and R Pro penrith do the turbo stuff. As for cash, when I started the account was open but wonderful wife became pregnant!!! so I do all cosmetic stuff myself. I work in the middle east, security shit. ( keeps the cops of my back for a few months at a time). I will try anything as my shed is full of tools, thanks wife>>>>>>>

EXBEN
28-10-2005, 12:01 AM
G'day Pete,good to see you finally joined us,mmmm.....bus frame Im thinking of jigging one up for the next project ,we should talk,in the meantime have you considered a Gixxer ( or similar) tail conversion,just a thought since the bus is on a weight loss program.

EXBEN
28-10-2005, 12:01 AM
G'day Pete,good to see you finally joined us,mmmm.....bus frame Im thinking of jigging one up for the next project ,we should talk,in the meantime have you considered a Gixxer ( or similar) tail conversion,just a thought since the bus is on a weight loss program.

NakedTurboBusa
28-10-2005, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by EXBEN

Thanks mate, a gsxr tailor similar ( under seat exhaust) on a cool new frame...... is what I have in mind.. sooner rather than later..

NakedTurboBusa
28-10-2005, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by EXBEN

Thanks mate, a gsxr tailor similar ( under seat exhaust) on a cool new frame...... is what I have in mind.. sooner rather than later..