PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Honda 900RR"EVIL"

Angry Guy
14-10-2005, 04:05 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/EyeballBike.JPG I wanted to send a picture of the project bike before scorpion.Someone had asked if scorpion was the bike on the web-site with all the eyes on it.This is a 1994 900RR, a former stunt bike that we frame off restored into what you see now.

fimpBIKES
14-10-2005, 12:39 PM
EYE still dont know about the paint.... LOL

what bars are those, seem to have plenty of sweep (almost look like the stock SV650 ones!!)

fimpBIKES
14-10-2005, 12:39 PM
EYE still dont know about the paint.... LOL

what bars are those, seem to have plenty of sweep (almost look like the stock SV650 ones!!)

heridesfastbikes
14-10-2005, 04:22 PM
whether you like the paint or not, certainly makes you take a look.
Nice work.......

heridesfastbikes
14-10-2005, 04:22 PM
whether you like the paint or not, certainly makes you take a look.
Nice work.......

Angry Guy
14-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah, the paint is alittle wild and loud, but I guess I was looking to shock people not only with the bike but with a crazy paint job.There is nothing suttle about this bike.I don't remember where we got the bars off, I was looking for a narrower set of motocross bars, all I could find at that time.

Angry Guy
14-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah, the paint is alittle wild and loud, but I guess I was looking to shock people not only with the bike but with a crazy paint job.There is nothing suttle about this bike.I don't remember where we got the bars off, I was looking for a narrower set of motocross bars, all I could find at that time.

ozkat
14-10-2005, 11:37 PM
forget the eyes... what about that fuckin seat pad, makes my eyes water looking at it. top job tho mate, its good to see something different.

ozkat
14-10-2005, 11:37 PM
forget the eyes... what about that fuckin seat pad, makes my eyes water looking at it. top job tho mate, its good to see something different.

Angry Guy
14-10-2005, 11:50 PM
seats look pretty uncomfortable, but they really aren't bad.The suspension soaks up alot, plus I think they look badass, gives it a different look, old school racer bad.We are doing leather seats also, make them in house, we do custom sewing as part of our business.

Angry Guy
14-10-2005, 11:50 PM
seats look pretty uncomfortable, but they really aren't bad.The suspension soaks up alot, plus I think they look badass, gives it a different look, old school racer bad.We are doing leather seats also, make them in house, we do custom sewing as part of our business.