PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: GSXR 750L body parts....

Adrock
05-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to track down a set of fairings for a 1990 GSXR 750.

Initially the main parts I am interested in are the seat plastic, both sides.

Also a headlight assembly and fairing stay/mount/bracket thingy.

Or a full set of fairings. I am only interested in fairings of an '88, '89 or '90 750 (can't be the 1100 as the top and fairing stay are different).

I'd also appreciate any leads on the above parts.

Feel free to email me at agsloan@tpg.com.au

Cheers...
Adrock.

chopaweeza
05-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I got a tank & seat assembly off what the seller claims is an 89' Gixxer 750. I'll have a look in the shed when I get home in the morning.

TurboKat
05-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Hey Ad, you came to the right place mate, just about everyone on here will have a set of fairings for sale (probly be damaged but - that's how most STREETFIGHTERS [:p] get born)
We need more blokes like you to buy our useless crap off us so we can spend the $$ on trick bits for our STREETFIGHTERS [:p]
Once you've got your bits though, you'll hafta fuck off back to the light side, as another wise man once said - FAIRINGS ARE FOR POOFTERS.
Unless, of course, you're doing up this Gixer & then selling it to finance your KAWASAKI STREETFIGHTER [:p]:D[8D][:0]:) project - if that's the case, then welcome.
Ring Shane - 0419 573 669 (Vic) he has the bits you're after.

Adrock
05-10-2005, 11:03 PM
And i thought "Arsehole's" were for poofters?!?[:p]

It's ok though I'm more of a grey side rider, My other bike is a '84 Kat popup with a 1052 shoehorned into it. No fairings there.

My everyday bike's a 7/11 that is getting a reskin to ditch some ugly glass fairings..

Cheers though, I'll give Shane a call...

Chopaweeza: Let me know about the seat (and possibly the tank, can always have a spare...)

Cheers,
Adrock.

TurboKat
05-10-2005, 11:42 PM
A 7/11 popup, now you're talkin' dude, post pics of the Kat & redeem yourself my son.

chopaweeza
06-10-2005, 12:26 PM
I just checked and the parts are probably off a Slabby. Sorry bout that.