PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Park Track Day

DCRacing
24-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Hey All
I am new to the site, so i hope i don't stand on anybodys toes doing this.

I run a low key track day at Morgan Park Warwick, and as i don't have a big budget to run on i do a lot of leg work trying to get it out there for people to turn up.

The next day i have is the 23rd of October, i would like to see some new faces. The Cost is $100 for the full day. Check out the website for more details. WWW.dcridedays.com

Thanks James

BOHEMION
25-09-2005, 06:58 PM
ooooooh U made my day DC ! sounds great

DCRacing
25-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Great look forward to seeing you there

25-09-2005, 08:56 PM
count me in Jimmy,subscribed to your site so i'm kept informed mate,but ya need to update the latest ride date.better get me some full leathers if i wanna start from the rear. Whats ya motard mate? chances are ya know a few of the Sunny coast boys?

DCRacing
25-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Yes full leathers are an option, won't let you out in the fast group without them.
Slow group gets to wear t shirt and thongs and the medium group is just casual wear!
NOT!!
A good pair of jeans, boots, gloves and a suitable riding jacket(dri rider etc) is good for all except the fast.
The web site is run by a mate so he is getting it updated asap.
And the motard.... what can i say, at the moment a stock KTM520, but i am only leaving it that way until i learn to ride, or the first engine rebuild comes around, then it is the big bore kit, jetting and pipe in the eternal hunt for horsepower.
I know more faces than i do names so it is more than likley that the Sunny Coast boys have been down to the track day once or twice.

25-09-2005, 09:57 PM
i have a full leather G string on my helmet so i should be accepted into fast riders,if not i'll just hurl abuse from pit lane and suck down a few hotdogs instead.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 10:52 PM
hi

BOHEMION
26-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Never been on a track day b4, Puppet will be keen for sure. Puppet TEACH ME ! hehehe[8D]

suxukifreak
26-09-2005, 09:40 PM
crap!!! i ll be down the coast for that weekend cause INDY is on!!![V][xx(][8D]

BOHEMION
27-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Ordered my Oggy Knobs today and got new gloves, I'm pumped