PDA

View Full Version : Bike Night

CAS3234
14-09-2005, 04:23 PM
OK guys it's on again, Bike Night will be on the 21st of September.

I'm sorry for the late posting but I have been getting the Busa ready for the start of the ANDRA season, so I have been flat out.

Anyhow you will need:
Jacket (cordura is ok)
Long pants
Boots (work boots are ok)
Gloves
Licence and rego papers
$45 entry fee (this will get a car and bike in)

S and R Pro are offering a free dyno tune to the quickest 60 foot time for a street bike, that means the drag bikes are out of the running. (anyone racing on there ANDRA licence)
I might have another supporter on board too, but I wont say till I know for sure.

This months Bike Night will be a lot better than the previous months as the track has just been used for the ANDRA season opener 3 days earlier, and the track has been completely prepared, it will be as sticky as...........

Spectators are $15 dollars, there are food stalls and plenty of seating.

This has been growing over the last couple of months, and I am starting to get feed back from some serious sponsers, which will mean more prizes for bike riders ( no cars), so the more we get the better for all of us.

I hope to see you all out there.

Dave

CAS3234
16-09-2005, 04:44 PM
C'mon guy's, you put in a good showing last month, I thought a few of you would have said you were coming out.

Dave

Gix11
16-09-2005, 11:20 PM
As I said last time, if it was closer I'd be there mate for sure!

hooligan
16-09-2005, 11:51 PM
If my carbs worked I'd be there. I hope I've got 'em running to get to the island.

CAS3234
19-09-2005, 07:47 AM
It looks as if we have another sponser on board, I cant say anything yet, but it is a good one.

So get out there on Wednesday it will definatly be worth your while, specialy so if you are winning prizes.

Dave

CAS3234
20-09-2005, 09:52 PM
OK I can let you know that Easyrider Imports have come on board as the second sponser for Bike Night.

Easyrider Imports bring some of the best bike gear into the country, eg Galespeed wheels, Mavic wheels, Tobin seats, Bar ends, Rear sets, Carbon bits, after market exhausts, etc.

Their web address is www.easyriderimports.com.au

For this Bike Night, Easyrider Imports will supply Unicorn Oil and Militec-1 metal conditioner.
This will run well with the S and R Pro dyno tune as you can have an oil change and Militec added all in one go.

See you at WSID on the 21st.

Dave

CAS3234
22-09-2005, 07:51 AM
We missed you guy's at the drags, you boys put on a good show last time we were hopeing you would come back.

I will keep you posted about the next Bike Night.

Dave

EXBEN
22-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Mate I'll be at the next one.

cjburns esq
23-09-2005, 01:22 PM
This may be a dumb question, but where are you talking about?
CJ

EXBEN
23-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Wednesday nights off street drags at WSID ( Western Sydney International Dragway)