PDA

View Full Version : hard to get bits

ozkat
07-09-2005, 05:47 PM
i found a place today thats has 1000s of parts for 80s and 90s jap bikes .... lots of good stuff. i saw a few oilcooled and later tanks, lots of kawasaki stuff, R6/R1 swingarms, late model subframes , more wheels ,brakes, shocks, seat plastics,etc,etc,etc. Gold Coast MotorCycles. Ph 07 55912449 www.goldcoastmotorcycles.com.au or email tony@683.austarnet.com.au i had a bit of a chat to him today and he said he will look after us. just tell him the big fella who bought the braced swingarm of him sent you. he has 1 only GSXR750WN braced swingarm left at $300 its an absolute bargin, ive been trying to buy one of these for the last 12 mths and the cheapest i got was $300us + shipping = around $800au. Gix he has brand new fuel caps for $88. if you need anything give him a call if he has it and your interstate ill have a look for you to make sure its what you want.

07-09-2005, 06:30 PM
hey shayno,saw that srad subbie ya had on e-bay a few days ago.still got it mate?

ozkat
07-09-2005, 08:10 PM
posted it off today Davo

07-09-2005, 08:14 PM
let me know next time ya sellin sumfin mate,i'll bid against the oposition to get a better price 4 ya.(but if i want the itenm i';ll just ring ya)

Gix11
07-09-2005, 09:40 PM
I was just going to bid on that Brisbane cap too! It's a straight bolt in job is it? No mods? $88! I'll see him on Saturday! Any VFR750 swingarms?

07-09-2005, 10:11 PM
sorry shayne,just thought i'd bid on ya poofter gaurd an throw in an idiot question to keep E-bay interesting for ya.if i win,i dont want it, so feel free to give me bad feedback. it wouldnt accept my first question because it thought i was being rude.:D[:0][B)]

Deano
08-09-2005, 05:35 PM
shane,

they do hard to get bits hey.
can you check for me on the following

left handed screwdriver
radiator hose for a VW
a can of compression
a spare wheel for a motorbike.
a tin of sparks
and a tyre lever for a bulldozer

lets just see how good they are shall we

loosebruce
08-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Just tried that email and it spat back.
Still after 1100w gearbox bits.
Any suggestions boys and girls.

09-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey loose the associated site link is working, just tried it.

I'm probably heading out on Sunday with some guys from the KSRC site, if you're interested.

loosebruce
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Hey chalk I'm looking after my kids Sunday, while their Mum sleeps off a night shift, so might hit the BMX track with em.
How ya going with the GEEPEEZED?

10-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Looks like that ride is going to be off with this rain.

The Geepz is starting to get there, plastics gone, riser plate is being machined up at the moment, got the bits for the idiot lights worked out, working on gauge circuits, got drag bars, bar-end Mirrors, bar-end indicators, and Sigma BC800 speedo ready and waiting for the risers, which I'll be getting machined up this coming week, as well as new brackets for the radiators.
The front end will hopefully have the major work completed in a couple of weeks, we'll have to tee up a ride.

loosebruce
11-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Howya goin Chalk I saw your Post on the other thread (I'm learning this technobabble stuff).
Nice day to start, fairly ordinary later on.
Wassamatter with the geeppz.
Yep Should get out fr a ride or a beer.

12-09-2005, 10:25 AM
The Geepz looks like air in the cooling system. Only a problem when I started pushing it. Must have caused a leak when I was pissing around removing the fairings and etc the other day. When I checked the reservoir it was very low, and the connector wasn't holding the hose properly.

(If ya need any help with the tecnobabble stuff let me know. There isn't much I haven't done on PC's over the years)