PDA

View Full Version : Foxy's Ride

Foxy
29-08-2005, 10:16 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/SVFrontLHS.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/SVFrontRHS.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/SVRearLHS.jpg

Some pictures of my ride :D:D. Not the best shots, and still a lot of custom work to come.

Cheers

Foxy [8D]

BOHEMION
29-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Lookin Shmick mate !

BOHEMION
29-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Lookin Shmick mate !

Deano
29-08-2005, 05:02 PM
good stuff mate
sounds like you will be busy with the mods.
what do you have planned

Deano
29-08-2005, 05:02 PM
good stuff mate
sounds like you will be busy with the mods.
what do you have planned

Foxy
30-08-2005, 06:42 PM
In so far as cosmetics....I will be finishing off the frame polishing (doesn't show in the photo's) but looks shit hot when I'm out on the road.

Basically anything that can be polished will be polished, anything plastic will be replaced with chrome/alloy.

Toying with the idea of twin headlights. I did have some stainless steel braided lines for it but they didn't fit after I put the drag bars on.

All other hoses will be replaced with braided hoses.

Am thinking of idea's for custom paint work so I'm open to any ones suggestions, also maybe a secondary colour....

As for engine mods, does need a rejet for the new zorst, can't make it any louder as it will be ripped off the road. Cant NOS it cause I get pulled over all the bloody time, so I think I'll just tweak the engine as best as I can

Foxy
30-08-2005, 06:42 PM
In so far as cosmetics....I will be finishing off the frame polishing (doesn't show in the photo's) but looks shit hot when I'm out on the road.

Basically anything that can be polished will be polished, anything plastic will be replaced with chrome/alloy.

Toying with the idea of twin headlights. I did have some stainless steel braided lines for it but they didn't fit after I put the drag bars on.

All other hoses will be replaced with braided hoses.

Am thinking of idea's for custom paint work so I'm open to any ones suggestions, also maybe a secondary colour....

As for engine mods, does need a rejet for the new zorst, can't make it any louder as it will be ripped off the road. Cant NOS it cause I get pulled over all the bloody time, so I think I'll just tweak the engine as best as I can

Gix11
30-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Yea mate, she's good. Suggestions? I'd loose the standard "Mickey Mouse Ear" mirrors for something a bit more subtle, whatever light you get make it tuck in under the clocks if you're keeping the stock ones, and black is great mate! Maybe paint the three spokes and centre rim a different colour and follow it with the knee dents in the tank? All in all, nice tidy bike mate. Good stuff.

Gix11
30-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Yea mate, she's good. Suggestions? I'd loose the standard "Mickey Mouse Ear" mirrors for something a bit more subtle, whatever light you get make it tuck in under the clocks if you're keeping the stock ones, and black is great mate! Maybe paint the three spokes and centre rim a different colour and follow it with the knee dents in the tank? All in all, nice tidy bike mate. Good stuff.