PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished project up for grabs

Gix11
01-08-2005, 04:47 PM
If you want the full specs on this go to the FREE VISITOR ADS page (which you get to from the main navigation - BUY/BUILD/SELL - at the top on the home page).

It's basically a Bandit12 project with some seriously trick bits. Here's a taster:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ads/Bandit_12_sale/Bandit12%20009.jpg

Check it out and get in touch with Paul if interested. His contact details are on the ad.

ozkat
01-08-2005, 05:33 PM
i reckon he should sell it in peices. proberly get more for it, saying that i WANT the JMC arm. so you blokes can forget the swinger if he breaks it up. Bugger off. i have a stick and im not scared to use it.

ozkat
01-08-2005, 05:33 PM
i reckon he should sell it in peices. proberly get more for it, saying that i WANT the JMC arm. so you blokes can forget the swinger if he breaks it up. Bugger off. i have a stick and im not scared to use it.

Gix11
01-08-2005, 07:38 PM
This is just a picture of progress mate. If you read the ad Paul says the engine is there and I'm guessing the whole thing should be a runner if someone has the effort.

Gix11
01-08-2005, 07:38 PM
This is just a picture of progress mate. If you read the ad Paul says the engine is there and I'm guessing the whole thing should be a runner if someone has the effort.

01-08-2005, 07:51 PM
OzKat, let me know if you don't take the swinger, I could well have the funds shortly.

01-08-2005, 07:51 PM
OzKat, let me know if you don't take the swinger, I could well have the funds shortly.

01-08-2005, 11:43 PM
i got $5 says the front master cylinder is mine,anyone wanna raise me?

01-08-2005, 11:43 PM
i got $5 says the front master cylinder is mine,anyone wanna raise me?

Kamakazebusa
02-08-2005, 12:23 AM
G'day ppl,
My name is Paul ,i live in Sydney. I'm not sure but I think i know some of you on here..... The bike in question is mine, and it is with regret i'm selling her. I have no funds to finish her cause my busa (Another project) drains the wallet. I thought biulding one streetfighter was bad enough...!!!!

I havn't concidered spliting her up yet, but i'm not after much for her anyway. She has all the running gear (engine included) but has wasted too much of my time over the past 7 years. too many memories as well.

If it comes down to it, i might just have to......Throw some offers on the table, Don't be shy, u might just walk away with a bargain.

Cheers and thanks for ur time.

Kamakazebusa
02-08-2005, 12:23 AM
G'day ppl,
My name is Paul ,i live in Sydney. I'm not sure but I think i know some of you on here..... The bike in question is mine, and it is with regret i'm selling her. I have no funds to finish her cause my busa (Another project) drains the wallet. I thought biulding one streetfighter was bad enough...!!!!

I havn't concidered spliting her up yet, but i'm not after much for her anyway. She has all the running gear (engine included) but has wasted too much of my time over the past 7 years. too many memories as well.

If it comes down to it, i might just have to......Throw some offers on the table, Don't be shy, u might just walk away with a bargain.

Cheers and thanks for ur time.

02-08-2005, 09:08 AM
How's it Kama? Nice bit of kit you got going there.

How much for the lot mate?

(PS any guys want to pool funds for the purchase. I like the swinger (Oz got first dibs on it though), but I also like the front end, wheels, seat unit, etc)

02-08-2005, 09:08 AM
How's it Kama? Nice bit of kit you got going there.

How much for the lot mate?

(PS any guys want to pool funds for the purchase. I like the swinger (Oz got first dibs on it though), but I also like the front end, wheels, seat unit, etc)

02-08-2005, 09:59 AM
paul i saw ya on the old road sunday riding solo i was with the b/bird & the ZRX,ya mate at throtal stop is a wierd one,spoke to him about your possi.he didnt ring back,thats weak.
looks to me like OHLIN`s front am i wrong?

02-08-2005, 09:59 AM
paul i saw ya on the old road sunday riding solo i was with the b/bird & the ZRX,ya mate at throtal stop is a wierd one,spoke to him about your possi.he didnt ring back,thats weak.

Kamakazebusa
02-08-2005, 11:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

Which Sunday was it......havnt been up there in a while. Busa has been of the road for some time. Some of you might know of it (yellow and red with extended arm)Was i riding the silver ZX12 when u saw me????

Pete at Throttle stop is a good bloke (large tall fucker)but dosn't know much about fighters and lacks customer service skill, rob on the other hand(has massive side burns & looks like Elvis)) has a Srad gixer fighter which isn't too bad but isn't there enough to mingle with the ppl and get involved. I used to manage the place up until 5 months ago.
But to answer ur question.....they are a Ohlins spec upgrade Gsxr1100 front end.

Now for the Juicy stuff......Prices!!!!

Front end (includes billet adjustable polished trees with 2 sets of risers, 1pair Tokico 6piston and 1 pair 4 piston calipers set, renthal fatbars gold and forks)...............................$1100

Ohlins adjustable Bandit12 rear Shock with remote spring preload and nitogen canister.......................................... ....$750

JMC swingarm extended 6" with ecentric adjuster, polished ,bottom braced............................................ ....$800

Frame, Engine, wheels..etc..etc...this includes the leftovers....$2000

Or u can have the LOT for $4000. I will be advertising on Ebay as a whole. will only consider splitting it up if i can get rid of all of it at the same time. no point selling the forks or swingarm if i'm stuck with a frame for 3 more years.

Thanks for listening. (I might have a nap now, after that effort)
Paul

Kamakazebusa
02-08-2005, 11:16 PM

Which Sunday was it......havnt been up there in a while. Busa has been of the road for some time. Some of you might know of it (yellow and red with extended arm)Was i riding the silver ZX12 when u saw me????

Pete at Throttle stop is a good bloke (large tall fucker)but dosn't know much about fighters and lacks customer service skill, rob on the other hand(has massive side burns & looks like Elvis)) has a Srad gixer fighter which isn't too bad but isn't there enough to mingle with the ppl and get involved. I used to manage the place up until 5 months ago.
But to answer ur question.....they are a Ohlins spec upgrade Gsxr1100 front end.

Now for the Juicy stuff......Prices!!!!

Front end (includes billet adjustable polished trees with 2 sets of risers, 1pair Tokico 6piston and 1 pair 4 piston calipers set, renthal fatbars gold and forks)...............................$1100

Ohlins adjustable Bandit12 rear Shock with remote spring preload and nitogen canister.......................................... ....$750

JMC swingarm extended 6" with ecentric adjuster, polished ,bottom braced............................................ ....$800

Frame, Engine, wheels..etc..etc...this includes the leftovers....$2000

Or u can have the LOT for $4000. I will be advertising on Ebay as a whole. will only consider splitting it up if i can get rid of all of it at the same time. no point selling the forks or swingarm if i'm stuck with a frame for 3 more years.

Thanks for listening. (I might have a nap now, after that effort)
Paul

Gix11
03-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Huddo says he interested. Call Brad on 0418 265 732. Intrested in a whole sale....

Gix11
03-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Huddo says he interested. Call Brad on 0418 265 732. Intrested in a whole sale....

03-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Mate,sure it was a yellow "BUS" check ya garage!!

03-08-2005, 08:44 AM

Kamakazebusa
03-08-2005, 11:56 PM

Damn, there's a copycat out there.......he won't get far with my bike though., not unless he wants to bolt the engine back in himself.....hehehehe

Just wanted to thank everyone for the phone calls and inquiries but unfortunaltly its all sold..!!!

Huddo bought the lot. I won't say how much, that's his decision to tell you.

Looking forward to seeing what becomes of it and hopefully we will all see it in 'rapid' mag soon.

Good luck with it Huddo. As for the rest of you guys, i hope to catch up with ya's on the road sometime soon......when i finish the Busa that is. hehehe

Cheers.

04-08-2005, 12:40 AM
look out, Brad is buildin a fighter. well done huddo,youve got 9 days to have it completed coz we all expect ya to show us ya new project at Coffs.an by the way,i'll buy ya old front master cylinder if ya dont need it ???.

Gix11
04-08-2005, 03:59 PM
"Heeelllllooooooooooo" new JMC swingarm!

Gix11
04-08-2005, 03:59 PM
"Heeelllllooooooooooo" new JMC swingarm!

ozkat
06-08-2005, 10:53 PM
BASTARD!!! :D

ozkat
06-08-2005, 10:53 PM
BASTARD!!! :D

Gix11
07-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Uh hu...

Gix11
07-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Uh hu...

Gix11
24-08-2005, 07:38 PM
If anyones interested in how Paul's old project bike is going in the hands of Huddo, here's some weekend shots. The first is the big strip down:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/mods3.jpg

The next is Huddo making up some custom brackets for his lights:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/bracket_makin.jpg

He's in Sydney for the week but plans to get it sorted ASAP.

Gix11
24-08-2005, 07:38 PM
If anyones interested in how Paul's old project bike is going in the hands of Huddo, here's some weekend shots. The first is the big strip down:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/mods3.jpg

The next is Huddo making up some custom brackets for his lights:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/bracket_makin.jpg

He's in Sydney for the week but plans to get it sorted ASAP.

Kamakazebusa
29-08-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm jealous now, cause i didn't have the money to finish her off and ur doing what i couldn't.

Good luck with it all, can't wait to see what see turns out like

Kamakazebusa
29-08-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm jealous now, cause i didn't have the money to finish her off and ur doing what i couldn't.

Good luck with it all, can't wait to see what see turns out like

29-08-2005, 08:18 PM
stage 1 is now complete,Huddo rode it to Oz's 40th on satdy night an we were all druelling over it.

29-08-2005, 08:18 PM
stage 1 is now complete,Huddo rode it to Oz's 40th on satdy night an we were all druelling over it.

ozkat
29-08-2005, 09:30 PM
i was drooling

ozkat
29-08-2005, 09:30 PM
i was drooling

29-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Piccies, Piccies, where's piccies then

29-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Piccies, Piccies, where's piccies then

ozkat
29-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Gotta just love that race stand on the black one Huddo.

ozkat
29-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Gotta just love that race stand on the black one Huddo.

Gix11
29-08-2005, 10:18 PM
You boys egged him on to go and get a photo right now. Here's two taken in the garage about 5 minutes ago. If you look hard enough you can see the rear shock is in place and the front is obviously done. The swingarm's on the floor ready for the weekend apparently. Need to get a chain splitter so we can thread the chain through the deep brace off the arm:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/forks_done1.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/forks_done2.jpg

Gix11
29-08-2005, 10:18 PM
You boys egged him on to go and get a photo right now. Here's two taken in the garage about 5 minutes ago. If you look hard enough you can see the rear shock is in place and the front is obviously done. The swingarm's on the floor ready for the weekend apparently. Need to get a chain splitter so we can thread the chain through the deep brace off the arm:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/forks_done1.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/forks_done2.jpg

29-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Nice one mate

29-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Nice one mate

30-08-2005, 09:59 PM
it's already lookin $3500 better.good to see the HZ ricer has had the cover removed for the background foto. yeah yeah there i go again,always noticing the background shit.[8D]

30-08-2005, 09:59 PM
it's already lookin $3500 better.good to see the HZ ricer has had the cover removed for the background foto. yeah yeah there i go again,always noticing the background shit.[8D]

fimpBIKES
11-09-2005, 02:47 AM
looks great, love all that black

whens the swingarm going in??

fimpBIKES
11-09-2005, 02:47 AM
looks great, love all that black

whens the swingarm going in??

Gix11
11-09-2005, 06:08 PM
It's on now mate. I'll get Huddo to roll it out sometime and I'll take a pic. Actually, it might be on today's ride pics. I'll put them up soon.

Gix11
11-09-2005, 06:08 PM
It's on now mate. I'll get Huddo to roll it out sometime and I'll take a pic. Actually, it might be on today's ride pics. I'll put them up soon.

11-09-2005, 06:38 PM
c'mon mate,where's the foto's.Damo's rolling burner at the top of Gloriuos was just outstanding.spewin the camera's weren't out for that one.

11-09-2005, 06:38 PM
c'mon mate,where's the foto's.Damo's rolling burner at the top of Gloriuos was just outstanding.spewin the camera's weren't out for that one.

Gix11
11-09-2005, 09:28 PM
I need Boh to send me the ones off his camera. He made the effort of taking his lid off and got all the good shots. I'll get them up as soon as he send 'em in.

Gix11
11-09-2005, 09:28 PM
I need Boh to send me the ones off his camera. He made the effort of taking his lid off and got all the good shots. I'll get them up as soon as he send 'em in.