PDA

View Full Version : Streetfightering a K5 GSXR 750

Balakov
22-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Hi all i'm new around here.

Well basically i want to streetfighter this bike but i dont have the slightest idea on how to go about it! I suppose i will start by completly taking it apart. I want a fluro yellow frame and some sort of black and yellow wheels. Thats all the ideas i have for now anyone got any suggestions on where to start? Headlights, tails covers etc?

ozkat
22-07-2005, 06:36 PM
hey mate, i knew that little note i sent you would work. powder coat the frame. same with wheels... there are some amazing colours out there for powdercoating. show us a pic with what your starting with, im sure you get heaps of advice.

ozkat
22-07-2005, 06:36 PM
hey mate, i knew that little note i sent you would work. powder coat the frame. same with wheels... there are some amazing colours out there for powdercoating. show us a pic with what your starting with, im sure you get heaps of advice.

BOHEMION
23-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Hey Bala,

Seeming as i already have a factory naked bike, I am guessing use it as a educational experience. rip it apart mate :D and if you are handy on the old computer you can experiment with Dif tails and seats from other bikes to get a good idea what it will look like same with head lights. Welcome aboard mate. You in QLD Bala??

BOHEMION
23-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Hey Bala,

Seeming as i already have a factory naked bike, I am guessing use it as a educational experience. rip it apart mate :D and if you are handy on the old computer you can experiment with Dif tails and seats from other bikes to get a good idea what it will look like same with head lights. Welcome aboard mate. You in QLD Bala??

Balakov
25-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Thanks guys,

Yeah will get some photos up as soon as i get back into Syd. Been living in Melb recently but going back to where its warmer.

I thought i would wait till i get back to start ripping it apart.

I may as well go all the way on this and have some fun with it so i'm just scouting for ideas at this point!

Balakov
25-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Thanks guys,

Yeah will get some photos up as soon as i get back into Syd. Been living in Melb recently but going back to where its warmer.

I thought i would wait till i get back to start ripping it apart.

I may as well go all the way on this and have some fun with it so i'm just scouting for ideas at this point!

BOHEMION
25-07-2005, 01:15 PM
No probs, For a few tips ask Deano, Puppet and Davo, They can give you a few tips

BOHEMION
25-07-2005, 01:15 PM
No probs, For a few tips ask Deano, Puppet and Davo, They can give you a few tips

25-07-2005, 08:25 PM
gday Balakov. noticed your also a member of Cunning Stunts. is this why its time to loose the fairings,stunts gone wrong? Disco Stu an 000 have some seriously bent bikes floating around there site ay.

25-07-2005, 08:25 PM
gday Balakov. noticed your also a member of Cunning Stunts. is this why its time to loose the fairings,stunts gone wrong? Disco Stu an 000 have some seriously bent bikes floating around there site ay.

Deano
26-07-2005, 05:15 PM
gday Bal, if you are still kicking around melbourne then you should meet up with us this Sunday
see vic based fighter club in the Aussie riders section.

Deano
26-07-2005, 05:15 PM
gday Bal, if you are still kicking around melbourne then you should meet up with us this Sunday
see vic based fighter club in the Aussie riders section.

Balakov
27-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Cant this week got a shitload of loose ends to tie up before i move. Plus the bike is destroyed so that sux!

Balakov
27-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Cant this week got a shitload of loose ends to tie up before i move. Plus the bike is destroyed so that sux!