PDA

View Full Version : Number Plates

damo1
30-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Does anybody know the law on displaying number plates?
The only thing i have heard is that it must be visable from 100mtrs
and at a 45degree angle from the rear of vehicle.But nothing about verticel or horizontal.
Do the harly boys get away with displaying them up verticel as i want(or orready have done so)and got told you cant do it.
IS IT FACT OR FICTION
Any info?

damo1
03-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Got pulled over by the cops the other nite in the car for unreadable number plate and he said the plate must be siteable from 30mtrs(not 100mtrs as i thuoght)& at a 45degree angle.But nothing about vertical or horizontal.After driving away i thought dumb fuck you should have asked the copper.
No i didnt get a fine but he told me its $330 and three points.

Did you know as of the first of july you can get booked for not locking your car.Its i cant remember the dollar value but its three points.Tell me that aint revnue raisn in the worst form.

damo1
03-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Got pulled over by the cops the other nite in the car for unreadable number plate and he said the plate must be siteable from 30mtrs(not 100mtrs as i thuoght)& at a 45degree angle.But nothing about vertical or horizontal.After driving away i thought dumb fuck you should have asked the copper.
No i didnt get a fine but he told me its $330 and three points.

Did you know as of the first of july you can get booked for not locking your car.Its i cant remember the dollar value but its three points.Tell me that aint revnue raisn in the worst form.