Tony Nitrous
28-06-2005, 08:27 PM
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17525870837436152068

I scored "600cc SPORTSBIKE"

:(

Tony.

ozkat
28-06-2005, 09:30 PM
WTF a Harley 883 Sportster?? Fuck if im gunna ride a harley it gunna be a full sized one. Fuckin Harley? what next?

ozkat
28-06-2005, 09:30 PM
WTF a Harley 883 Sportster?? Fuck if im gunna ride a harley it gunna be a full sized one. Fuckin Harley? what next?

speeddemon
28-06-2005, 10:51 PM
MY RESULTS - DAMN WAS HOPING FOR A BSA OR SOMETHING.

Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike - WHAT A DUCATI IS MORE YOUR STYLE SIR - A HALF A LITRE - TUT TUT??. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it. YOUR MORE THAN LIKLEY RIGHT OLD CHAP

You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay. WHO NEEDS FAIRINGS SIR?

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are. WELL I DID HAVE THE FRONT BRAKE ON AND THE REAR SPINNING IN 3RD.

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back. YES AND ON 1 WHEEL WITH 5 HOES ON THE PILLION TOO.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes. LUCKY CRASH - WHAT DO YA WIN LOTTO OR GET LAID BY THE NURSE OR SOMETHING?

Take it to the track. You'll live longer - WHATS THAT BLACK FLAG THING THAT PROD IS WAVING AROUND? MUST BE LEAKING OIL.

speeddemon
28-06-2005, 10:51 PM
MY RESULTS - DAMN WAS HOPING FOR A BSA OR SOMETHING.

Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike - WHAT A DUCATI IS MORE YOUR STYLE SIR - A HALF A LITRE - TUT TUT??. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it. YOUR MORE THAN LIKLEY RIGHT OLD CHAP

You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay. WHO NEEDS FAIRINGS SIR?

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are. WELL I DID HAVE THE FRONT BRAKE ON AND THE REAR SPINNING IN 3RD.

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back. YES AND ON 1 WHEEL WITH 5 HOES ON THE PILLION TOO.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes. LUCKY CRASH - WHAT DO YA WIN LOTTO OR GET LAID BY THE NURSE OR SOMETHING?

Take it to the track. You'll live longer - WHATS THAT BLACK FLAG THING THAT PROD IS WAVING AROUND? MUST BE LEAKING OIL.

Gix11
29-06-2005, 01:01 AM
What a bunch of crap - half those questions were aimed at sad bastards anyway - 3 of them at least didn't have an answer I would have chosen and then they say I need a 600 and won't keep up with some old fart? Same result as demon. Not aimed at attidtude fucker riders I guess.

Gix11
29-06-2005, 01:01 AM
What a bunch of crap - half those questions were aimed at sad bastards anyway - 3 of them at least didn't have an answer I would have chosen and then they say I need a 600 and won't keep up with some old fart? Same result as demon. Not aimed at attidtude fucker riders I guess.

Deano
29-06-2005, 12:56 PM
an XJR1300 - fuck me what a wank

Deano
29-06-2005, 12:56 PM
an XJR1300 - fuck me what a wank

Tony Nitrous
29-06-2005, 02:15 PM
I dont think "Streetfighters" is on their short list of stereotypes!

They should have thrown in a few questions about Fairings, Renthals, Nitrous, Turbo's and clowning about like a complete arse :D

Where's the "Would you smoke the tyre for a dog on the side of the road if you thought it would watch you" Question? ;)

Tony.

Tony Nitrous
29-06-2005, 02:15 PM
I dont think "Streetfighters" is on their short list of stereotypes!

They should have thrown in a few questions about Fairings, Renthals, Nitrous, Turbo's and clowning about like a complete arse :D

Where's the "Would you smoke the tyre for a dog on the side of the road if you thought it would watch you" Question? ;)

Tony.

ozkat
29-06-2005, 05:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Tony.

i thought that was the normal thing to do.

ozkat
29-06-2005, 05:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Tony.

i thought that was the normal thing to do.

damo1
29-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I got 600cc sports bike as well.

damo1
29-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I got 600cc sports bike as well.

29-06-2005, 10:08 PM
same shitty result 4 me,but at 1st glance of the home page i thought scattergrl was red dress.:D

29-06-2005, 10:08 PM
same shitty result 4 me,but at 1st glance of the home page i thought scattergrl was red dress.:D

Benz
30-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Well that's a load of bollocks[xx(] I scored 883 sportster, and I f***kn HATE hardlies. Even said so in the test!

Benz
30-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Well that's a load of bollocks[xx(] I scored 883 sportster, and I f***kn HATE hardlies. Even said so in the test!

gibbo
30-06-2005, 04:31 PM
FJR1300, with panniers[xx(],must have something to do with being an old bastard:(:(

gibbo
30-06-2005, 04:31 PM
FJR1300, with panniers[xx(],must have something to do with being an old bastard:(:(

crazymofo
03-07-2005, 10:57 AM
600cc Sportbike
You scored 9 moxie, 5 zeal, and 1 pomp!
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 91% on moxie

You scored higher than 74% on zeal

You scored higher than 22% on pomp

codswallop... i wouldnt ride anything less 750cc!! and i never try and keep up with anyone, plus the fact after finding out what glass and gravel in your skin feels like, i wouldnt dream of wearing anything less then leathers and the rest of the gear!.

cheers.joe.

crazymofo
03-07-2005, 10:57 AM
600cc Sportbike
You scored 9 moxie, 5 zeal, and 1 pomp!
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 91% on moxie

You scored higher than 74% on zeal

You scored higher than 22% on pomp

codswallop... i wouldnt ride anything less 750cc!! and i never try and keep up with anyone, plus the fact after finding out what glass and gravel in your skin feels like, i wouldnt dream of wearing anything less then leathers and the rest of the gear!.

cheers.joe.

Its only paint
09-07-2005, 12:41 AM
i do not think the results are true because i have my old 1200 since 86 and only 34 i think fucken mushrooms:D

Its only paint
09-07-2005, 12:41 AM
i do not think the results are true because i have my old 1200 since 86 and only 34 i think fucken mushrooms:D

09-07-2005, 09:15 PM
:DDIDENT do the test[|)] ya can go build a test[^] SBR6 or a Mc intosh BATHURST'spesh' legend bike,legend bloke[8D] the man NAVO`d for POSS` bloke called FREETH a dr` Alas`;)
Do any of you require a histiory lesson[?]
that`s,roger FREETH & possum VOURNE
IDEAL IDOL`s

09-07-2005, 09:15 PM
:DDIDENT do the test[|)] ya can go build a test[^] SBR6 or a Mc intosh BATHURST'spesh' legend bike,legend bloke[8D] the man NAVO`d for POSS` bloke called FREETH a dr` Alas`;)
Do any of you require a histiory lesson[?]
that`s,roger FREETH & possum VOURNE
IDEAL IDOL`s

Balakov
25-07-2005, 11:00 AM

Its offical i'm a SQUID!

Balakov
25-07-2005, 11:00 AM

Its offical i'm a SQUID!

puppet
25-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I did the test and it called me "Fonzie" and something about me riding streetfighter.Oh well if the cap fits, wear it I guess.Turns out the test is fairly accurate, so if your result is that you should be riding a Harley, then you need to have a long hard look at yourself and question should you really be on this site. Try the HOG club you bunch of softcocks.

puppet
25-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I did the test and it called me "Fonzie" and something about me riding streetfighter.Oh well if the cap fits, wear it I guess.Turns out the test is fairly accurate, so if your result is that you should be riding a Harley, then you need to have a long hard look at yourself and question should you really be on this site. Try the HOG club you bunch of softcocks.

Gix11
25-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I lied on my test results. It said "look out for man with teeth on keyring". I thought it was some chinese proverb and ignored it. But you say it's all true! I saw that bit on the test that you mention as well. It didn't say Fonzie, it said Pansy. It was such a low rating I didn't think anyone would get it. I should have guessed.........

Gix11
25-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I lied on my test results. It said "look out for man with teeth on keyring". I thought it was some chinese proverb and ignored it. But you say it's all true! I saw that bit on the test that you mention as well. It didn't say Fonzie, it said Pansy. It was such a low rating I didn't think anyone would get it. I should have guessed.........

clairebear
27-07-2005, 02:25 PM
squid!
only thing he got right was the japanese 4 thing, definately not 600 for me! i can just manage to keep up with the thruxton on a good day[^]
what crap!

clairebear
27-07-2005, 02:25 PM
squid!
only thing he got right was the japanese 4 thing, definately not 600 for me! i can just manage to keep up with the thruxton on a good day[^]
what crap!

God
27-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Gosh, I don't know it seemed pretty accurate to me...

...oh yes, my recommended bike R1 (with Gixxer-thou close behind).

Oh dear...

God
27-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Gosh, I don't know it seemed pretty accurate to me...

...oh yes, my recommended bike R1 (with Gixxer-thou close behind).

Oh dear...

29-07-2005, 06:41 PM
FOR SALE, 1 88/88 7/11,"full house" engine,spare block,head,cams,jet kits,hand cut slicks!!!!
I`m off to buy a 883 with Ozkat. Now if we buy two,FRAZMO might give us a tee shirt each.
No mention of a squid though.

29-07-2005, 06:41 PM
FOR SALE, 1 88/88 7/11,"full house" engine,spare block,head,cams,jet kits,hand cut slicks!!!!
I`m off to buy a 883 with Ozkat. Now if we buy two,FRAZMO might give us a tee shirt each.
No mention of a squid though.

qickdraw
29-07-2005, 07:06 PM

You scored higher than 98% on moxie

You scored higher than 21% on zeal

You scored higher than 78% on pomp

wtf?!?!?!?! Fucking SQUID?!?!?! oh, well, I guess the only thing that's REALLY offensive there is the e-bay bit!!!

qickdraw
29-07-2005, 07:06 PM

You scored higher than 98% on moxie

You scored higher than 21% on zeal

You scored higher than 78% on pomp

wtf?!?!?!?! Fucking SQUID?!?!?! oh, well, I guess the only thing that's REALLY offensive there is the e-bay bit!!!

loosebruce
29-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Dear forum I never thought would be writing to you(oops shit where am i)
Motorcycle forum thats it.
Survey said to get an XJR1300, can't due to lack of fundage and no intrest in an intergalactic cruiser.
My gixx1100w is in bits in th shed.
2nd gear is caktus (dogs and shift forks).
Keep thinking it looks good without the fairing, might be the start of a streetfighter.
Ive still got an old gs 1000s to ride in the meantime
Excellent site:)

loosebruce
29-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Dear forum I never thought would be writing to you(oops shit where am i)
Motorcycle forum thats it.
Survey said to get an XJR1300, can't due to lack of fundage and no intrest in an intergalactic cruiser.
My gixx1100w is in bits in th shed.
2nd gear is caktus (dogs and shift forks).
Keep thinking it looks good without the fairing, might be the start of a streetfighter.
Ive still got an old gs 1000s to ride in the meantime
Excellent site:)

Gix11
30-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Excellent bruce. Get that bad boy 1100W back on the street, naked mate. You'll never look back. It looks good without a fairng for a reason mate... and you've just found out why. You're a streetfighter mate! Welcome onboard....

Gix11
30-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Excellent bruce. Get that bad boy 1100W back on the street, naked mate. You'll never look back. It looks good without a fairng for a reason mate... and you've just found out why. You're a streetfighter mate! Welcome onboard....

BOHEMION
30-07-2005, 11:20 AM
G'day Bruce. Hope to see that 1100W soon mate [8D]

BOHEMION
30-07-2005, 11:20 AM
G'day Bruce. Hope to see that 1100W soon mate [8D]

30-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Loose one! I got a whole clester out of a 1052cc free!

30-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Loose one! I got a whole clester out of a 1052cc free!

loosebruce
30-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks guys.
Mad Mundy,its midnite as i read this Ill definately call tomorrow.
You bloody rippa just had a wave of motivation.

loosebruce
30-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks guys.
Mad Mundy,its midnite as i read this Ill definately call tomorrow.
You bloody rippa just had a wave of motivation.

BOHEMION
31-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Thats the way Bruce, good to hear mate. WE HAVE GIVEN BIRTH !

BOHEMION
31-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Thats the way Bruce, good to hear mate. WE HAVE GIVEN BIRTH !

loosebruce
06-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Howya goin' Mad Mundy?
I have been searching part nos online at Bells and bikebandit and it seems that the gears you have won't fit in my muttacycle.
Thanks for the offer anyway much appreciated.

loosebruce
06-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Howya goin' Mad Mundy?
I have been searching part nos online at Bells and bikebandit and it seems that the gears you have won't fit in my muttacycle.
Thanks for the offer anyway much appreciated.