PDA

View Full Version : i wanna gixer skeleton

dinorider
21-06-2005, 11:37 PM
wanted one used but not bent 90/91 gixer frame.and who wants gus!fuck the museum they sound like they won`t look after him.

mark
22-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Dino, I have a 90-92 model 11 frame in excellent condition, no swing arm. Problem is it has no compliance plate. maybe you can fix that? Anyway if you want it and pay for postage its yours. I also have a rider and pillion seat to suit (but yellow and pink (Donut King)colour scheme. I have the panels around the seat,and a feul tank in rough condition. rough but will get you going!Anyway let me know. ;)

22-06-2005, 08:49 PM
hey mark,hows ya goin mate.did ya get a new tank yet?an is the bike on the road? that spare seat is avaliable for the G.P mate so let me know if its yours.

mark
23-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Hey Davo, mate im goin like a trooper to get it on the road asap. I want to go to the GP its just a matter of finishing the bike. Seems like ive been building it forever! I have ta stop thinking of ways to customide it and just finish it. How much notice do you need?
Talk to you
Mark.

mark
23-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Davo, got my new tank from Dene. Its on the way. Thanks for the help :D

23-06-2005, 06:44 PM
not much notice mate,its only a bench seat ute so i hope ya not a huge mutha.Know what ya mean about the ol brain tikin over modification style.i seem to dream alot an get nowhere.got my parts from Dene last night,only took three days and they were very well wrapped an in perfect condition.cant believe what a fukin bargain i scored.he also said i can ring him anytime for advice,he knows alot about Suzuki's ay.;)spewin ya bike aint ready,puppet tells me you his neighbour,could av been ridin with us this weekend.

dinorider
06-07-2005, 10:30 AM
sorry for the late reply mate but i have no internet access at the moment but would love the frame you have there.sms me your number so i can call you on 0415954620 thanks heaps mate.