PDA

View Full Version : AUS STREET FIGHTER - STREET TEAM???

BOHEMION
30-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Maybe its the beer talking but could Aussie St Fighters make up Street Teams?? Alot of Local bands are recruiting people for Street teams in major cities to splash bus stops and street signs etc etc with there names. Could or would Aus street fighter do the same thing?? I personally ride along side 20-30 riders a DAY to work, id be happy giving them a Aus Street fighter Sticker or a slip with the Web site on it at a red light. Just a thought, Let me hear what you guys think!!

Zed14
31-05-2005, 04:07 AM
i have said this at nambucca. if gix could come up with some tempplates and post them on the site then we could each print some in business card size thn pass them out or leave them wegded in the seat of like minded bikes. or consumers who might be converted.

Gix11
31-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Fuck me! Why didn't I think of that? What a top idea Rexie. My problem has been getting around to printing the stuff as it costs money I don't have at the moment and also trying to get it organised between work is a nightmare. How about I do up an A5 (half A4) flyer so that you can print out two per sheet in both colour and black and white so you don't waste your ink. I could then put up a page called street team and you could download the file as a PDF and print and place as many as you like. And for you flash bastards that can print to card I could do a business card type layout. What do you reckon?

Zed14
31-05-2005, 10:49 AM
excellent gix. i have seen a few bikes around i could leave them on. also i could put up flyers around town. and put stickers on my car and truck.

31-05-2005, 09:11 PM
GIX talk to aussiecrasher! then i will as well.OI crasha!:D

31-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Toadland is full of fighter units,but they'r all daft when it comes 2 A.S.F. i fly the flag everywhere proudly,hoping 2 wake the undead.
Gix,as the dark1 has said,let us distribute shirts 4 you through our local shops/contacts,they will sell beyond expectations.dollars up front aint a problem,but this is your business mate so its your call.;)

Gix11
01-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Ok. Let me know what you wanna do with the shirts, give me a game plan. In the meantime, I've had no sleep working all night on stuff. From the home page look at the first box with GO at the end of the links. At the bottom is a new Street Team link. I have put up flyers and spotter cards. Give me your feedback - have I missed something really obvious?

Zed14
01-06-2005, 10:53 AM
thats just what we need gix. will get some printed up as soon as i get back from brissie.