PDA

View Full Version : ignorance

dinorider
26-05-2005, 12:22 AM
i have been trying to upload an avatar and just generally contribute photos to gs resources to no avail so contacted the editors for help several times and all i have to say is what a bunch of ignorant,septic,redneck,bush smoochin,country invadin,shitheap producin,brainless,unhelpful fucks.others on the site are most helpful with tech info but the morons running the site can go and get well and truly rooted.fucken oxygen theives.porobably don`t even ride suzuki`s more like vespas and beemers and hardlies.do i sound bitter? [xx(]:([B)]

Gix11
26-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Nah mate. That's probably what they're all about. Welcome to a real website mate!

dinorider
26-05-2005, 10:36 AM
yeah sorry bout the ramblin was real late and had the shits from tryin to set up my mothers new computer on the net.finally got it done but what a pain in the arse, these rebuilt jobbies can give a bloke the shits i tell ya what.funny though all the emails i have had from others using gs resources with support and understanding.

27-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah they can be a right bunch of tossers at times, but hey they're geeks, you shouldn't expect too much :)

They do have some good info there though.

dinorider
30-05-2005, 09:43 AM
buncha poofs[:X](gsr).better info here:Dfrom all my site kin.

chong
01-06-2005, 07:55 AM
carfull what you say bout my vespa mate!!!!!!![:o)]

dinorider
02-06-2005, 02:51 PM
sorry chong but i don`t really have a problem with vespa`s,but they are a mongrel to get out of my front spokes.