PDA

View Full Version : Island ride

AussieCrasher
24-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Ozkat, Davo,
I have booked you guy's in to the pub for the first night of the ride down to the GP and I have got you both on the waitng list for a bed in the shed. The pub will cost you both $35 ea + plus your tucker and grog.

The GaP will cost you around $250ea + grog + your ticket,they tell me there are plenty of tent sites left if you want to take a tent, its your call, let the Mad One know what your plans are and give him a deposit.

Crasher.

ozkat
24-05-2005, 09:50 PM
onya crasher im organizing holidays now ... just gotta get the lady boss to approve it. should be a breeze tho she likes the "big fella"

25-05-2005, 06:01 PM
think i'll bring the tent A.C. thanks 4 bookin us mate,you is da man.look 4wood to catchin up with ya,will ya be on the 051000 by then??? tell woody i'll be sneakin into his nest every night 4 a cuddle.i'll get in tuch with the dark 1 a.s.a.p.
Gix,have ya got ya shit together yet mate???we'll need ya c.d collection 4 the trip down.
Oz,my 2 man tent should fit us both if ya aint got 1.all ya will need is sumthin inflateable to sleep on.chances r the waitin list wont be avalable coz these blokes r usually definates.

25-05-2005, 07:50 PM
ok,just spoke to the Dark1. he will confirm accomodation arrangements soon so stay tuned.it will be up to the individual to book them selves from here on in.Only campin left now,but you will still be with the rest of the punters so wait for the fone number to appear.
Oz,(an maybe Gix???let me know asap)i will take care of our side an let ya's know whats goin on as soon as i do.i'm assured we will be comfortable once we hit NSW.Dino,e-mail me if ya need more info mate.(C my profile).P.S. bring sum wets n warm shit,its fuckin cold.

dinorider
25-05-2005, 11:25 PM
i`ll be tenting it too cause i fart and snore like a fucken demon and waking up with black eyes has never been good for gettin me melon into my brain bucket.

m0nkeyb0y
27-05-2005, 09:33 PM
tents and the island definitly require copious amounts of alchohol to fit well together!

mark
27-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Davo, howdy, mate, i liv in brissy and i wanna go! Guess theres no more room in ya ride. let me know if gix drops out and if its ok, i wanna go! please. sounds like too much fun to miss out on!

28-05-2005, 04:18 PM
no worries mate,let ya know soon

Zed14
28-05-2005, 08:48 PM
only room with davo if you wear a dress.